Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

Just now, Jota del Toro said:

Honestly IDGAF. You all are toxic af and it shows. This thread is a pain to read and a shame. You all expect her to be the popstar she was back then when she doesn't want to and complain about everything she does. 

But you're not getting my point. I don't want her to be that popstar again, I just don't get why using a 20 year old pic. I'm speaking only for myself

Also, relax :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Why are people so hateful about someone using old pictures for a book and song? If someone feels better about that, then leave it be!

Also I just don’t think Britney looks have changed that much over the years. For a little while she did look different when she had fillers or something. But overall she still looks like Britney to me.

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Britney Spears GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Love 6
Just now, pablitonizer said:

But you're not getting my point. I don't want her to be that popstar again, I just don't get why using a 20 year old pic. I'm speaking only for myself

Also, relax :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I don't get why you think I'm talkin directly to you. 

You can like or dislike a cover and its ok... the point is the disgusting sh1t im reading about her just for a stupid single cover. Gross.

Just now, KatieKat said:

Why are people so hateful about someone using old pictures for a book and song? If someone feels better about that, then leave it be!

Also I just don’t think Britney looks have changed that much over the years. For a little while she did look different when she had fillers or something. But overall she still looks like Britney to me.

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Britney Spears GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Of course she's beyond gorgeous, she's alway been!

But that pic does not look like currentney. I don't know hold you are but personally I don't look at all like I was 20 years ago :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Like 1
Puppy
This post was recognized by Puppy!

ItsBritneyB*tch was awarded the badge 'Kindness' and 10 points.

I don’t mind them using an old photo, but I just don’t think the photoshop is done very well (I think her neck looks way too long).

Regardless it’s not the worst and I actually like it better than the Hold Me Closer cover art. 

Also we all read the same court documents and the same exposés. I think it will take years (if ever) for Britney to build back to where she once was, so give her time and let her experiment with interacting with her celebrity and dipping her toes back into singing in any way she feels comfortable. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.