Do you like the cover for The Woman in Me? DON’T LIE!

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

BTW i wanna know if im being stupid thinking this. am i the only one surprised its only 288 pages? it sounds a lot  but like i read Melanie C's autobiography not that long ago and that was 432 pages. And after everything Britney's been through i would've expected it to be that length too. 288 pages seems really short 

I am also surprised it's not longer. The book seems focused on her experience with fame, her family, and I guess the conservatorship. But still all of that should be a lot longer.

It would be cool if one day she put out another book to share behind the scenes stories of her creative work. For example a book with a chapter dedicated to each album and she talks about the making of it, fun stories about performances and tours, etc. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

The photo is at least nice but I would have preferred a headshot and better text placement. Looks like one of those unofficial biography books ngl. 

I agree. Something about the plain background and simple font looks a bit too...amateur? There's a way to do simple and elegant but also look more polished. It looks like it was done in Microsoft Word.

I like it, for an old photo they picked a great one. I just think even with the same photo they could have done more? Could be better, could be worse. I'm happy it's not TERRIBLE. 

Truth be told us fans are a bit picky sometimes, but it's because we know it could have been improved. 

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I agree. Something about the pain background and simple font looks a bit too...amateur? There's a way to do simple and elegant but also look more polished. It looks like it was done in Microsoft Word.

I like it, for an old photo they picked a great one. I just think even with the same photo they could have done more? Could be better, could be worse. I'm happy it's not TERRIBLE. 

Truth be told us fans are a bit picky sometimes, but it's because we know it could have been improved. 

Couldn't agree more. The text placement and text size/font is the main issue for me. 

• Like 2

I absolutely love it. I think it reminds people that despite all of the BS (no pun intended) that she's been through and despite everything that's been written about her, she was the biggest celebrity in the world at her prime and this is the image that people compare her to. The general public forgets about her struggles and the strength she's showed, but rather question why she isn't this perfect Barbie doll who can turn it on at the drop of a dime.

I feel like the fact that it's a previously unseen picture of her topless and vulnerable despite looking really confident is the perfect way for her to remind everyone that she was an untouchable star and is now trying to navigate a new reality, and that voice she revealed during her testimony is still her. No article from TMZ or any other trashy tabloid about what her Instagram "should" look like or how she "should" be recovering now that she is free changes that. 

britney spears popcorn GIF

• Love 2

Guys ily but she’s not changing the cover just because a couple of cranky gays don’t like it on exhale. U can always close your eyes when U read it BUT REMEMBER it’s iconic and her truth xo

Edited by River Red
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block