Host at ESPY Awards Tells Wemby To Apologize To Britney

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Wemby can just say something like, 'I'm really sorry for the incident that happened to Britney Spears last week in Vegas. I understand my security personnel was doing their job, but I do not condone the way in which it was handled. I am very flattered that Britney is a fan of me and I respect her as an artist and would like to put this matter behind me.'

Real simple!

Yup! Should have been his statement from the beginning and this whole thing would have blown over. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Wemby can just say something like, 'I'm really sorry for the incident that happened to Britney Spears last week in Vegas. I understand my security personnel was doing their job, but I do not condone the way in which it was handled. I am very flattered that Britney is a fan of me and I respect her as an artist and would like to put this matter behind me.'

Real simple!

You should do his PR cuz this was perfectly worded.

It’s unbelievable how many ppl think Wemby is a bigger name than Britney and that she used him for publicity lol. It’s actually laughable when it’s so obvious that this incident put HIM on the map with most people (outside of sports fans), not the other way around.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Real simple!

Exactly. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

I bet Victor is grinning and smiling behind the scenes the same way he did when he first addressed the situation and liked saying Britney 'grabbed' him. 

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Nah at this point rolling his eyes :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block