So my aunt got a dog and she said "aww don't give me those Britney eyes" ...

...and I was taken aback lol :searching_looking:

I asked her why she said that to her new puppy and she told me "Britney Spears has always had those adorable puppy dog eyes so he reminded me of her"...and it got me thinking....

Is part of our love for Britney the child-like innocence and wonderment she maintains to this day about the world?

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Discuss. 

britney-spears-body-transformation-15-14

britney-spears-christmas-tree-smile-2015

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I asked her why she said that to her new puppy and she told me "Britney Spears has always had those adorable puppy dog eyes so he reminded me of her"...and it got me thinking....

Is part of our love for Britney the child-like innocence and wonderment she maintains to this day about the world?

Discuss. 

Poor @Puppy :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Discuss. 

Your Aunt is so sweet! Love her. I wonder if she's getting ready to ask you for a favor or something. Haha.

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Discuss. 

I've always thought she is more doe-eyed, but she definitely has the soul of a golden retriever. And that's why people love her.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Discuss. 

Hahahahaha I totally understand though! I've always said my chihuahua looked kinda like Britney in the eyes lmaoooo

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.