Britney is reportedly releasing a single with will.i.am later this month

So the person on ATRL who always has reliable tea just shared more info about the song and said this:

Jokes aside, just to clarify, the credits should be will.i.am featuring Britney Spears or will.i.am & Britney Spears (not reverse). This is a will.i.am track and Britney could be a co-lead just to give exposure to the song on DSPs. That's it. This isn't going to be treated as her comeback lead single if some of you think of this.

Guess it's happening and it's just a feature which is a win :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I think it’s true, I’ve seen a lot of reliable sources on other forums all say the same thing. Apparently it’s either Will’s song ft. Britney or will be ‘Will & Britney’ but it’s technically his song and not hers. That makes it a more casual feature and not a big “comeback”release.

That being said, it then only really matters if the song is good and that there’s no Myah. And if the lyrics are as the title suggests, it might even trend and become a moderate hit for them. It would be a soft way to bring the focus back to her music and help her streaming #s a little. 

I’m sure she has fun with Will anyways and that’s most important! So let’s just all wait to hear it and then form an opinion, even if we all have a little ptsd from their collaborations 😂😂

• Haha 1

Will: It’s Will.I.am and ‘Britney b!!tch’

Will: you gotta - mind yo’ buziness

Britney: yeah what is this 

Will: just mind yo’ buziness

Britney: when I work on my fitnezz

Will: you gotta just - mind yo’ buziness 

Britney: u want to check this, just mind yo’ buziness, I ain’t some helpless, just mind yo’ buziness 

Will Robot voice: mindddd yo’ buzinezzzzZzzzZzz 

*insert generic EDM beat*

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney: u want to check this, just mind yo’ buziness, I ain’t some helpless, just mind yo’ buziness 

The accuracyyy

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

think this was suposed to be shady but i loved it hahah :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

i'm here for a an edm bop... miss that kinda of sound, britney could make that trend again. kim petras teased us with that nicki collab, but damn that was no good. and nicki is coming with pink friday 2, which im praying to be fulled with EDM bops...

and i trust will.i.am, imo BJ could be a lot worse if it wasn't for him, and I praise him a lot for Scream & Shout and Work Bish

Edited by mono-yuumi
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Sounds like a banger tbh :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Yes I'm THAT desperate for new music :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Serve me that generic Britney Joan mess Britney I'm ready. 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.