What's this year's song of the summer?

spacer.png

What’s better than a summer music playlist? Tell me your favourite summer songs. I’ll start:

Dance The Night, Dua •

Oh U Went, Young Thug & Drake •

Barbie World, Nicki & Ice •

Doomsday, Lyrical Lemonade • 

I Can See You, Taylor •

Padam, Kylie •

Only Love Can Save Us Now, Kesha • 

What It Is, Doechii •

Cupid, Fifty Fifty •

vampire, Olivia •

Presidential Rolex, Key Glock

nonsense, Sabrina •

Where She Goes, Bad Bunny •

Pound Town 2, ***yy Red & Nicki •

Cruel Summer, Taylor • 

Don’t Say Love, Leigh-Anne • 

Search & Rescue, Drake • 

Taco Truck x VB, Lana • 

Hold Up, Ava Max • 

Last Day of Summer, Shania •

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I have a love hate relationship with Bad Bunny but I like Where She Goes :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

His newer music doesn’t hit the way it used to but it’s also because Bad Bunny became super oversaturated by 2022. Have you heard of Peso Pluma? He’s on his way to become the next biggest Latin superstar. In fact, La Bebe (the first song I posted) is currently the third biggest song in the world! I’d say that’s the song of the summer, at least where I’m from as it’s currently on heavy rotation in all the shopping malls, pool parties, clubs, etc. Latin music transcends beyond so many demographics and it’s so amazing to see. It’s also nice to see so many artists from Mexico finally get some worldwide recognition in Top 40 music which hasn’t been seen to this extent since the late Selena Q. 🇲🇽 Viva México! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

His newer music doesn’t hit the way it used to but it’s also because Bad Bunny became super oversaturated by 2022. Have you heard of Peso Pluma? He’s on his way to become the next biggest Latin superstar. In fact, La Bebe (the first song I posted) is currently the third biggest song in the world! I’d say that’s the song of the summer, at least where I’m from as it’s currently on heavy rotation in all the shopping malls, pool parties, clubs, etc. Latin music transcends beyond so many demographics and it’s so amazing to see. It’s also nice to see so many artists from Mexico finally get some worldwide recognition in Top 40 music which hasn’t been seen to this extent since the late Selena Q. 🇲🇽 Viva México! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Right now I’m listening to La Bebe remix and you’re right, it’s fire. I’ve never heard of Peso Pluma before, but love the nickname - so catchy. I can see him going mainstream world wide. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block