Sam Asghari shares a statement regarding the incident with Britney and NBA player Victor Wembanyama’s security guard

Just now, princessmimi said:

Why are you being rude?

What's the point of making a thread if you are against other people's opinion?

You weren't there either!

You can't say what happened or not!

Are you asking why I’m being rude when you’re defending people who encourage violence and call Sam a pu$$y?

I’m not saying I was there, I’m not saying he should have done X and praising for doing X at the scene as I was not there. I praised how he has dealt with it online defending his wife.

It is people you are defending making assumptions, negative ones at that, when they themselves were not there but you’re happy to defend that? 

Okay :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Are you asking why I’m being rude when you’re defending people who encourage violence and call Sam a pu$$y?

I’m not saying I was there, I’m not saying he should have done X and praising for doing X at the scene as I was not there. I praised how he has dealt with it online defending his wife.

It is people you are defending making assumptions, negative ones at that, when they themselves were not there but you’re happy to defend that? 

Okay :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Exactly. Make it make sense. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You just love to drag the mods no matter who they are :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Oh look at you, you decide to respond when you’re too lazy to stop racism on your forum, typical Jordan.

Isn’t it hilarious that multiple mods left the team because of you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Do you want me to say anymore Jordan because I’m more than happy to.

Like the fact a child of Britney has an account here and you’re aware of it and allow them to get attacked. Shall we talk about that? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Edited by Slayer
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Oh look at you, you decide to respond when you’re too lazy to stop racism on your forum, typical Jordan.

Isn’t it hilarious that multiple mods left the team because of you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Like the fact a child of Britney has an account here and you’re aware of it and allow them to get attacked. Shall we talk about that? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
1 minute ago, easy said:

Wait so "dragging the mods" is bad but dragging Britney's husband is just "different opinion" :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Jordan’s logic. But then we know Jordan’s logic when it comes to “blatant racism” too - a couple of days suspension. We really shouldn’t be surprised. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Calling Britney mentally ill is also an “opinion” and “free speech” :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Atleast racism isn’t tolerated for 4 days, thank god for Jordan :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I feel so comfortable here as person of colour knowing racism won’t be tolerated for four days at a time. Oh wow, I’m so lucky!

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Keep spilling cause we all know that ban button is about to follow your behind out of here 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Keep spilling cause we all know that ban button is about to follow your behind out of here 

I mean if he thinks it is appropriate to ban me for saying I’m uncomfortable here as a person of colour because my words are ignored when I express my concerns about the rampant racism on the forum that is odd.

Edited by Slayer
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1