Britney post a little cup of coffee

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Now let's see this fan base try and make this innocent post into something negative 

Well, you know, she whined about not being allowed coffee and now she doesn't even go to the spa, get her hair and nails done, wear designer clothes and look red carpet ready and go to Starbucks so I'm very concerned that she's not healing :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

OMG CUP OF COFFEE = DANGER!!! SAM PUT HER IN DANGER 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

OMG SHE POSTED THE COFFE CUP AGAIN? WHAT DOES DIS MEAN?? IS SHE TRYING TO TELL US SHE LIKES CARAMEL COFFEE WHEN SHE'S IN LONDON?Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Now let's see this fan base try and make this innocent post into something negative 

Not every fan is like that, you know?

You're stereotyping everyone on here and that's really rude and more negative than any post i've seen.

I saw how you were acting on the other thread with Britney dancing to Maria including laughing at people's comments in a very disrespectful way.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You're stereotyping everyone on here and that's really rude and more negative than any post i've seen.

I saw how you were acting on the other thread with Britney dancing to Maria including laughing at people's comments in a very disrespectful way.

If this isn't about you then why are you coming at me and getting offended on other people's behalf? I also saw you, a new mod, tell another user to screw themselves in that same thread. Aren't you supposed to be setting an example?

Edit: did you also catch another user compare me to Hi(tler) or is that something you allow to slide on this forum?

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

If this isn't about you then why are you coming at me and getting offended on other people's behalf? I also saw you, a new mod, tell another user to screw themselves in that same thread. Aren't you supposed to be setting an example?

Edit: did you also catch another user compare me to Hi(tler) or is that something you allow to slide on this forum?

and that's how this little innocent thread turned into a negative thread :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

@GlitterRain @BUWYGF I cant see any moderator being bullied and not say a word. This is not acceptable by any means.

Please, do something. Mimi did not do or say literally anything wrong or offensive. This is such a reach.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I don't think its right that you guys think cause I'm a mod that I can't express an opinion anymore.

What am I supposed to be a silent robot now?

Its ironic how people have been MORE disrespectful towards me ever since I got this position.

Yes I enjoy it but people like you are an annoyance.

Just cause I'm a mod doesn't mean you get to talk the way you want to with me.

HELLO I'M HUMAN, OK?!

I could've cussed him or her out like I used to before being a mod but I didn't.

I KNOW I'm in a position where I have to compose myself.

I have actually censored myself alot compared to before.

Do you think everyone is supposed to agree with you?

That's not how life works!

Unfortunately Britney is famous and with fame comes critcism and judgment.

If you READ my comments instead of laughing at them,

you would see that I was asking out of concern cause of what I wrote.

If I was this horrible bich that you and that user think I am,

I would've called her ugly, crazy and a has been but I HAVEN'T!

I actually have alot of empathy for her.

It is true though that stereotyping others isn't nice.

Saying the truth is not the same as hate.

I don't remember tbh cause I have alot to do in this position.

You know its like a real job.

I never endorse hate on this website and I dont intend to.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I don't think its right that you guys think cause I'm a mod that I can't express an opinion anymore.

What am I supposed to be a silent robot now?

Its ironic how people have been MORE disrespectful towards me ever since I got this position.

Yes I enjoy it but people like you are an annoyance.

Just cause I'm a mod doesn't you get to talk the way you want to with me.

HELLO I'M HUMAN, OK?!

I could've cussed him or her out like I used before being a mod but I didn't.

I KNOW I'm in a position where I have to compose myself.

I have actually censored myself alot compared to before.

Do you think everyone is supposed to agree with you?

That's not how life works!

Unfortunately Britney is famous and with fame comes critcism and judgment.

If you READ my comments instead of laughing at them,

you would see that I was asking out of concern cause of what I wrote.

If I was this horrible bich that you and that user think I am,

I would've called her ugly, crazy and a has been but I HAVEN'T!

I actually have alot of empathy for her.

It is true though that stereotyping others isn't nice.

Saying the truth is not the same as hate.

good god...whet? so it's ok for you to single me out but I can't call you out either? and I don't think of you as anything, I don't even know you! Another user literally compared me to Hit**r but that's ok here I guess? Wheww, I can't with this place. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block