Britneys team was afraid she'd refuse to meet her mother

1 hour ago, Miguelblackpink said:

If history has taught us anything, is that these people will do anything to have control over her life. It wouldn’t be shocking to know that the people around her now are team con planted. She’s still very isolated. If we analyze her situation, Nothing seems to really have changed. And what about all this projects she “consented” to doing?  Her collaboration with elton, her perfume line always releasing new editions and etc. but her book and any interview discussing and exposing what she really went through is still up in the air.  Then all of a sudden she’s “supporting” jamie lynn, meeting her mom. Approving kfeds request to move in Hawaii. 
nothing has changed. 

im sorry guys please wipe your eyes, this all just seems to be all smokes and mirrors at this point. 

People, understand that this is a pattern she follows with everyone she has been involved with. And then they take advantage of her. 

pd:  Hold me Closer was evidently an agreement in which she did not participate, otherwise, it is not understood the 0 promotion in social media and the shade she threw: calling herself a chorus girl is the worst thing I've ever read from an artist about her work. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 7
24 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

People, understand that this is a pattern she follows with everyone she has been involved with. And then they take advantage of her. 

pd:  Hold me Closer was evidently an agreement in which she did not participate, otherwise, it is not understood the 0 promotion in social media and the shade she threw: calling herself a chorus girl is the worst thing I've ever read from an artist about her work. 

so each time Britney makes a decision we don’t agree with, we’re going to hold it against her and be like “see? This is why people take advantage of her!” Do you have any faith in her capabilities to make decisions for herself? She’s 42 years old, not 23.

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

What would Lynne go to the media about? According to Britney she runs inside of Serenity when asked questions.

Lynne already released her book years ago, and clapped back at Britney on Instagram.

Lynne is not completely averse to speaking with journalists. She spoke with Daphne Barak - according to Barak. 

• Love 2
Just now, Hamelia said:

Lynne is not completely averse to speaking with journalists. She spoke with Daphne Barak - according to Barak. 

I'm not saying she hasn't spoken I'm just saying what is she going to say? Britney is already free and Lynne hasn't been in her life for years.

I doubt there's much Lynne could say. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I wonder what Lynne told Daphne? Maybe I’m wrong but I got the impression that Lynne pulled out of the documentary at some point before the 60 Minutes Australia interview was released. Just my opinion but I thought she might have realized what kind of person Daphne is OR saw how it was heading and jumped ship maybe thinking it would ruin her chances of getting back in Britney’s life. Idk I’m just speculating.

But I’m sure there’s hours of video footage of Lynne on camera that Daphne can drop, or even pull quotes from for her next Daily Mail exclusive. I mean, Daphne talked to the Feds & everyone in the Spears fam except Jamie Lynn, who I think would’ve been part of it if not for the backlash she got for her book. I bet they’re all crapping themselves, regretting participating in that docu.

• Love 1

Britney’s “team” could only be Cade or Sam… IT it were true. Hope it isn’t. 

Btw when you read her captions about her mom and sister one after the other… lol it sounds so much more obvious she’s sarcastic. “So glad we can have coffee together after 14 years! Let’s go shopping afterwards” :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Edited by Dave92
  • Like 7

Unless Cade rly is doing manipulative **** behind Britney’s back we know she doesn’t actually have a “team”. Even if Cade has taken on some tasks like overseeing her social media + assisting with some day to day activities, Britney has made it perfectly clear that she’s not going to perform again and she has no management or representation which she doesn’t need anymore. 

So when these media outlets use the word “team” I think they’re loosely referring to team con/Spears fam.

1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

Britney’s “team” could only be Cade or Sam… IT it were true. Hope it isn’t. 

Btw when you read her captions about her mom and sister one after the other… lol it sounds so much more obvious she’s sarcastic. “So glad we can have coffee together after 14 years! Let’s go shopping afterwards” :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Okay!!! Saw that day 1 & stans here were hatin' brit was being petty af..

2 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

What would Lynne go to the media about? According to Britney she runs inside of Serenity when asked questions.

Lynne already released her book years ago, and clapped back at Britney on Instagram.

According to Lynne's friends (and Jason Alexander), Lynne has been telling them she's not sure if Britney is even alive because she hasn't been able to reach her...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

So you're basically siding with Colon Spears &co who claimed Britney was easily influenciable :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: 

She's a smart person, she's choosing who she wants to hang out with. If she's wrong, she'll learn from it. Making mistakes is part of life so we need to let her find her way

I don’t normally agree with that user, but they’re right. I am a smart woman, doesn’t mean I haven’t been easily influenced by abusers in my past. Falling a victim to abuse doesn’t mean the person is stupid. It is true that empaths are more prone to being attached and attracted to narcs and it is also true that empaths are more likely to not have strong boundaries. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Isn't Jodi still around? and her publicist as well?

Daphne Barak reported that Jodi resigned in February 2023 in the night of the kidnapping attempt that TMZ called intervention. Daphne was at Kevin's house that day and Kevin was waiting for a text from Jodi to confirm that the kidnapping was underway. No text came and Jodi had resigned.

Jodi was not her publicist, but she may have been the source of leaks.  

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.