Demi Lovato has surprise-released new song, “Swine”

Style.

• Super Mods

Uh WOW...

I've been a fan of Demi for 15 Years and this is the FIRST time I DONT like a song from her!

I get the message she is trying to convey in the lyrics but the song comes off WAY too strong in the beginning so much that its off putting.

I literally stopped the video after the first chorus.

I'm personally loving this rock punk pop era of hers. F LOVE was a great album. Her voice is as good as ever. I think her image let's her down though. I hope she is healing and working through her demons. She deserves all the success in the world. This is what happens when the record label lets you run your own social media posts and lets you answer all questions in interviews without vetting them first 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, AII said:

I'm personally loving this rock punk pop era of hers. F LOVE was a great album. Her voice is as good as ever. I think her image let's her down though. I hope she is healing and working through her demons. She deserves all the success in the world. This is what happens when the record label lets you run your own social media posts and lets you answer all questions in interviews without vetting them first 

Like people said, in today's era the whole industry is outdated..

Nobody needs to do old school promotion cos basically everybody lives in their cell phone as it's a key to the world we live in today. 

I knew she was gonna get some backlash for this song. The lyrics are controversial as they were supposed to but the beat is FIRE. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Really LOVE her rock era. She’s staying true to the music she actually listens to. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

I saw her when she toured HOLY **** and I must say she never sounded so amazing and raw live until that tour. :bouncey:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like people said, in today's era the whole industry is outdated..

Nobody needs to do old school promotion cos basically everybody lives in their cell phone as it's a key to the world we live in today. 

people loved the image the label created. they didnt realllllyyy like the person behind that image to be honest... and onceu  see their true personality, thats when ppl start turning away and saying "theyve gone nuts" but really... its possible they were always this person...  but it was just disguised as great marketing. but with social media etc, anyone can be "themselves" and thats turned out dangerously for a lot of their careers.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Iheart already banned the song.

Theor saying they understand but America has been divided since social media allowed the division to happen,  so we have to do our end, and ban swine as the message is angry and hateful to anybody that supports the lives of the unborn. Plus it's not like Radio is popular anyway 

Not surprised. Demi also got backlash on Instagram for referring to “pregnant people” as opposed to “pregnant women”. Like seriously, is this what people choose to get offended over?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.