Are we ever going to get the 2003 VMA rehearsal leaks in full?

4 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I don't see it, didn't Britney lie (don't come for me *****es :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:) about The Kiss™ being totally spontaneous and unplanned? They probably wouldn't want to release the full rehearsal for that reason alone.

I think I recall her saying that it was Madonnas idea to kiss in rehearsals. I think what Britney meant by spontaneous was the intensity of the kiss. It was supposed to be a peck on the lips but during the live performance Britney went all out. Christina obviously didn’t get that memo.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I think I recall her saying that it was Madonnas idea to kiss in rehearsals. I think what Britney meant by spontaneous was the intensity of the kiss. It was supposed to be a peck on the lips but during the live performance Britney went all out. Christina obviously didn’t get that memo.

I literally think Britney just lied. Maybe to heighten the spontaneous moment but I recall her saying the whole kiss wasn’t rehearsed at all 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Me too, this is what I remember. Britney said Madonna was just feeling it out during rehearsals with a peck on the lips or kissing the cheek or head, but the whole open mouth tongue thing during performance was spontaneous. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Me too, this is what I remember. Britney said Madonna was just feeling it out during rehearsals with a peck on the lips or kissing the cheek or head, but the whole open mouth tongue thing during performance was spontaneous. 

Yea that makes sense. I mean if it was totally spontaneous, how the hell did Britney and Christina both know Madonna was going in for a kiss?

17 hours ago, kneetap said:

I literally think Britney just lied. Maybe to heighten the spontaneous moment but I recall her saying the whole kiss wasn’t rehearsed at all 

It wouldn’t be surprising, they’re all selling their brands at the end of the day. Britney Spears is an entertainer, Britney is Britney. 2 different people at this point 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block