Azealia Banks discussing Atlantic Records’ plan to pit female rappers against Nicki Minaj

7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

forgive me my ignorance, what does that mean? english is not my mother language and i'm just trying to understand heh. i even google that phrase and nothing :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I really thought nobody would notice it. There’s an expression in Spanish that translates as that, and it means that you don’t hold back and speak in a straightforward manner. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I really thought nobody would notice it. There’s an expression in Spanish that translates as that, and it means that you don’t hold back and speak in a straightforward manner. 

I thought maybe it means she doesn’t go around blowing the corporate guys 🥴

15 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Nobody is after Nicki, its the nature of the market, once something becomes popular, every record label wants their version of whats popular. It’s so simple!

Atlantic Records want to get rid of Nicki because she didn’t sign with them. If you search online, you will see Cupcake and Lady Leshur talking about turning down Atlantic’ offer to start dissing Nicki.:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It was pretty obvious the music industry wanted to push her out in 2018, just like they did with Katy and Gaga. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block