When the hell was this!!!

Not a doctor, but it looks like a person who's spent her entire life enthusiastically performing for others, who's known to be goofy and even a bit cringy, who doesn't have much of an outlet. I've recorded videos that are much ******* weirder than this, and I still have my civil rights.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If you were a fan, you'd know that these were uploaded at the time she made fun of her therapy sessions. Taking things out of context and adding a creepy sound effect is such a messed up thing to do and so malicious. And posting THAT video instead of the original, with 'concerning' comments, the intentions of suggesting a certain narrative are just too obvious, this post should be closed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

If you were a fan, you'd know that these were uploaded at the time she made fun of her therapy sessions. Taking things out of context and adding a creepy sound effect is such a messed up thing to do and so malicious. And posting THAT video instead of the original, with 'concerning' comments, the intentions of suggesting a certain narrative are just too obvious, this post should be closed.

Exactly.  Thank you for posting.

B was mocking her therapist.  I thought she was spot-on and also it reminded me of the $90k I spent on a therapist (over nearly 10 years) who I ended up firing when I realized she was never respectful towards me.  If I knew how to work TikTok, I would also make a skit mocking the things my therapist said to me.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

I can spot a few racial things in there that are worrying Shocked Real Housewives GIF

*me right now watching this artifact.

Please dispose of this no one should see this video. This evidence could have her taken again. Burn it please 

This comment is severely lame and giving local vibes. I would like for you to let me go threw your Facebook or Instagram photos and comment on them with out context. Can I get a link? 

Edited by Ty B. Pine

Imagine your most goofy moment when you are laughing with friends. So funny but you would never post it publicly right? Britney does not seem to know the norms and rules of social media. She does not use it like most people do. She doesn't present an edited version of herself to the world. I think she wanted to make us laugh. It wasn't flattering but it's not really a big deal in the end. 

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block