When the hell was this!!!

8 minutes ago, Mutya said:

The background music lmaoΒ :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:Β This is a skit she posted on Instagram some time ago. I wish people weren’t so judgmental on each other. β€œManic episode”? Shut the **** up..

To be honest google the definition. It’s exactly how she’s acting πŸ˜”Β 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

To be honest google the definition. It’s exactly how she’s acting πŸ˜”Β 

Hmm, how about manically posting multiple threads at the same time about some random *** tiktok video?
Also, adding horror movie music to someone being silly and trying to stir drama out of it? Quite manic. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

An ordinary person posting something like this would spark serious concerns among those close to them. I know homegirl has gone through some traumatising **** we can’t even imagine, and no one has the right to make assumptions nor diagnose anyone, particularly a stranger, but this sort of behaviour doesn’t seem very healthy. And I say this with a broken heart as it’s sad to see her like that…

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block