Swift is more talented than Mariah Carey? Since when?

Msot Talented Living Singer?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, I like to play a little game called plurality, a daily quiz about what other people responded. I respond sometimes, and for this particular one, it was the most talented living singer. Naturally I wrote Britney... but my vote was her only, ranking 380 something. I was so confused about who the top spot would be, guessing Carey, Madonna, and Bey, but... SWIFT? 

Swift was the msot guessed, with 200 votes. I'd show you my screenshot, but this site doesn't allow for it, so.. I'll make do with sending y'all this link instead. 

600x300
WWW.PLURALITY.FUN

Who is the most talented living singer? (last name only)

and just out of curiosity, who do you think is the most talented Living singer?

4 hours ago, fays1 said:

Its just a random website, whats the big deal?

Vocally speaking, its Aretha and Whitney.

Dead and dead.

If we are going by this list, Elton John and Joni Mitchell are legends for a reason. I’d say Mariah too if she didn’t lose her beautiful voice.

As far as modern day singers, probably Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande if we are being honest.

And while Britney may not be the most talented, I enjoy her voice the most. But that’s just personal preference. 

• Love 1
Just now, Big guy said:

I mean she was  a great singer back in the day but now she can’t sing or  hit a note :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She's getting there.  I wish she would just rest her voice instead of touring all the time. 

With that being said, Swift in her prime and Mariah Carey in her prime are two very different things.

• Love 2

Honestly? Madonna lost her high vocal range since 1999, Mariah Carey lost her voice since 2010 or 2011. Britney needs to improve her voice, it's not trained now for singing. I'm for Lady Gaga, cuz her voice works still well, or Leona Lewis who has actually her 2007 voice almost back.

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Blackout44 said:

So, I like to play a little game called plurality, a daily quiz about what other people responded. I respond sometimes, and for this particular one, it was the most talented living singer. Naturally I wrote Britney... but my vote was her only, ranking 380 something. I was so confused about who the top spot would be, guessing Carey, Madonna, and Bey, but... SWIFT? 

Swift was the msot guessed, with 200 votes. I'd show you my screenshot, but this site doesn't allow for it, so.. I'll make do with sending y'all this link instead. 

600x300
WWW.PLURALITY.FUN

Who is the most talented living singer? (last name only)

and just out of curiosity, who do you think is the most talented Living singer?

You should edit your thread and make voters names public :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block