Taylor Swift drops Midnights (The Till Dawn Edition)

Cqleb

I'm hoping You're Losing Me turns up online soon.

I think they could have added the strings remix of You're On Your Own Kid and piano version of Sweet Nothing as well if they went through all that trouble to put Hits Different on streaming nn

EDIT: wait I think I found a Google Drive link for the song on Twitter!!! 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm hoping You're Losing Me turns up online soon.

I think they could have added the strings remix of You're On Your Own Kid and piano version of Sweet Nothing as well if they went through all that trouble to put Hits Different on streaming nn

EDIT: wait I think I found a Google Drive link for the song on Twitter!!! 

it's a beautiful ballad

Cry Boy GIFs | Tenor

• Love 1

Okay so the MP3 for You're Losing Me I downloaded to my iTunes is kinda odd. Lists the song's length as 9:22, but at 4:37 it played the first few seconds of Karma before ending abruptly. If anyone has a better MP3 for it please let me know.

Either way, the song is so good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: lovely production and lyrics on it. The new version of Snow on the Beach is great too with slightly different production. Don't like the new version of Karma though. Ice Spice's verse is.... not it and why does she feel the need to pop up every other second? 

A part of me feels like karma was chosen specifically because of the breakup.. like it's meant to mean something. And ice spices lyrics are meant to tell a story about the break-up. .. she didn't release cruel summer... So why release karma?! Unless there's a meaning behind it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block