Taylor Swift drops Midnights (The Till Dawn Edition)

Cqleb

9 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

"While supplies last" - omg, this is so unserious. Reminds me of the digital signature fiasco. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Yeah I can't at this. I'm not buying another copy of the album just for one new song, put it on Spotify cowards!!!

• Haha 1

She announced Latin American dates today for August and November and says LOTS of international dates to come. but looks very likely EU/UK wont be until 2024 

71707537-0-image-a-53_1685733329493.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Taylor Swift officially announced eight new dates in Latin America as part of her Eras Tour and also teased the release of 'LOTS more' international stops on Friday on her social media pages.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I’m one fan, and believe me, she’s not the one milking me :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

oh, and I’ve never been pressured to buy her stuff

what’s funny is how you and others remain pressed 

Releasing 19 different versions of an album is not milking?  I bought two of them because well, I bought the first one and didn't realize she'd have 10 different other versions, only one of which featured a song that I like.  After that mess, I promised myself I would never do it again because it felt like I fell for her marketing tactics.  She's a very good businesswoman who knows her fan base and their purchasing power.

While I feel for her re-recording fiasco and will purchase those albums, I'm done with the new stuff she's putting out and all of the "limited editions."

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block