Sam Asghari calls out Britney’s old team and TMZ: I find it disgusting for the people in her life to tell her story

6 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lol poor little bottom thinking that by defending Sam as if he were paying your bills you will ever have the chance for him to fulfill your gay fantasy, go out to touch the grass, you are here 24/7 attacking people who disagree with you your opinion as if you had no life, so miserable is your life that you must attack others who do not think like you? Don't come, your little bottom, to tell me what I should do or call me a troll after Britney thanked me personally for the work I did years ago and which she published on her socials after following me and thanking me on twitter and it's worth reminding you that I'm in exhale since the beginning of the web, I've known Jordan since 2004 probably so don't you dare call me a troll, and keep fantasizing about Sam, you look more and more pathetic on every thread.

yes slay  

tell em sis 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lol poor little bottom thinking that by defending Sam as if he were paying your bills you will ever have the chance for him to fulfill your gay fantasy, go out to touch the grass, you are here 24/7 attacking people who disagree with you your opinion as if you had no life, so miserable is your life that you must attack others who do not think like you? Don't come, your little bottom, to tell me what I should do or call me a troll after Britney thanked me personally for the work I did years ago and which she published on her socials after following me and thanking me on twitter and it's worth reminding you that I'm in exhale since the beginning of the web, I've known Jordan since 2004 probably so don't you dare call me a troll, and keep fantasizing about Sam, you look more and more pathetic on every thread.

Why do the delusional anti-Sam brigade always resort to accusing the people who aren't coming up with conspiracy theories to only be not doing that because of what he looks like? I couldn't give a damn what he looks like, I'm just not in the business of making things up about strangers for fun because I have nothing better to do with my time. It's not my thing, I do other things.

I've also noticed that a good amount of you resort to insults around calling people a "bottom" and such, and I have to say it's really interesting that this specific debate makes your internalised homophobia jump out. I'm not sure why as I can't see the correlation myself, but it's definitely interesting.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well you obviously had insecurities so you had work, which is fine. However, don’t attack someone’s appearance when you’re not one to judge and to project your insecurities onto them.

You just reminded why I don't come on Exhale as much as I did. Bully's like u suck the fun out of this forum. 

@Jordan Miller

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Yes... I made "all the fantasy" about Sam. Not the ones who are creating their own realities in their head based on absolutely nothing. You got me :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Lying about Britney being TOTALLY OK while they locked her in a facility (Didn't you read your girl? She herself explain how traumatic it was, how she was scared and sad and alone!!!) the guy was an accomplice of that!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND??? BRITNEY MAY BE DEAD BY NOW IF THE GUY OF THE PHONECALL DIDN'T LEAK THE INFORMATION!!! DO YOU GET THAT??? THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EVEN HER OWN SISTER TOLD HER TO NOT FIGHT ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET HER GO!!! THE REAL SAVIOR HERE IS THE GUY FROM THE PHONE CALL!!! Because after that they freak out and called Sam to go pick Britney and they called the paparazzis to make us believe that Britney was fine!!! 

He talked to TMZ a several times and now he told them to stop! He signed a contract deal for the RING, he signed a contract deal using Britney's picture while she was at the facility place (I may be wrong about the timing for this one) So stfu, open your brain and stop saying ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I know your brain has some damages, you just proved it again but pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

I find that absurd that we have to explain these stuff to some "ADULTS" my Godness, this freak me out!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 5
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Lying about Britney being TOTALLY OK while they locked her in a facility (Didn't you read your girl? She herself explain how traumatic it was, how she was scared and sad and alone!!!) the guy was an accomplice of that!!! DID YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND??? BRITNEY MAY BE DEAD BY NOW IF THE GUY OF THE PHONECALL DIDN'T LEAK THE INFORMATION!!! DO YOU GET THAT??? THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EVEN HER OWN SISTER TOLD HER TO NOT FIGHT ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET HER GO!!! THE REAL SAVIOR HERE IS THE GUY FROM THE PHONE CALL!!! Because after that they freak out and called Sam to go pick Britney and they called the paparazzis to make us believe that Britney was fine!!! 

He talked to TMZ a several times and now he told them to stop! He signed a contract deal for the RING, he signed a contract deal using Britney's picture while she was at the facility place (I may be wrong about the timing for this one) So stfu, open your brain and stop saying ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I know your brain has so damages, you just proved it again but pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

I find that absurd that we have to explain these stuff to some "ADULTS" my Godness, this freak me out!!!

I am fully aware of what Britney's family and team did to her, and I am fully aware that Britney publicly dragged her entire family and team for being involved in that, and not Sam. Unfortunately, a lot of your posts come across as unhinged paranoid rantings and I just hope you're okay.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Stfu and never Quote me again. You always quoting people that won’t follow your naive narrative about your pathologically imaginary boyfriends Rosengart and Hesam. Just don’t quote me again not even for this.. use the ignore user feature. 

No, you actively spread misinformation, push conspiracy theories, and then pretend you did nothing. You see it as nothing but entertainment. Do better. You've missed the point and that's on you and you alone. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I am fully aware of what Britney's family and team did to her, and I am fully aware that Britney publicly dragged her entire family and team for being involved in that, and not Sam. Unfortunately, a lot of your posts come across as unhinged paranoid rantings and I just hope you're okay.

Oh so because Britney didn't drag him it's make him totally clean? If the REAL HERO THE GUY FROM THE PHONECALL WHO LEAKED THE INFORMATION DIDN'T LEAK IT... 100% BRITNEY WILL BE DEAD BY NOW!!! HER OWN SISTERS WORDS "STOP FIGHTING THEY WON'T LET YOU OUT!!!" WHAT SAM DID TO HELP HER??? NOTHING! So I don't give a f ck if Britney didn't call him out!!! IT'S A FACT THAT HE DID NOTHING AND HE COULD BE AN ACCOMPLICE OF HER DEATH!!! do you understand that???

He could go to the media, like he knows how to do when he needs TMZ for his promo! He could do that and TO AVOID ALL THE TRAUMA BRITNEY HAS NOW!!! Are you not sensitive about your own idol feelings??? IT COULD BE AVOID!!! BUT NOBODY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! NOW THE GIRL IS BROKE!!! don't you feel any anger for your own girl???

You may have a total different vision of the story and I respect that but don't say ever again that we are affraid for Britney for ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASON!!!

BRITNEY NEVER CALL OUT JASON EITHER! Does it mean he's clean too???

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 5
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

your pathologically imaginary boyfriends Rosengart and Hesam. 

Y'all notice the dog whistle in this post? I've noticed it with this user a few times before.

If you're asking yourself "why do all of these conspiracy theorists spend so much of their time and energy on creating conspiracy theories about Sam and have such a problem with Britney's husband?".............. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Antidote said:

When Britney was in the facility that traumatized her and in which she said that she was abused, Sam was saying that she was "Great, Amazing and and that no one should worry about her" while driving her cars through the streets of Hollywood and giving interviews to TMZ:

So why should we believe him now?

And then when the guy from the phone call leaked the information...

d3207ea02698e36eaa6f4fcb39c27b91

It's broke my heart, look at her face, the fear eating your soul, sitting on a chair for hours and don't know what's it's gonna happen, when it's gonna happen, texting your sister and having messages like "stop fighting they won't let you go out", the blood test without telling you why, texting Samy! He could made her avoid all these traumatic experience!

If my girlfriend, I swear even if it's not a close friend, just a friend, if I'm whitnessing stuff like that I will go find every help on earth I can to save this person! I mean it was Britney Spears we talking about, he could easily have the support of the medias! I don't know how people can forget this!!!

britney-spears-and-sam-asghari-1-1.jpg?q

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 5
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

That's not the point, the point is that he was not obligated to give statements to TMZ and deliberately lied to the camera advocating the malpractices of his former team that almost killed Britney.

Joshysomething gave you a laugh reaction. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AN ALMOST KILLED PERSON... And he's only reaction is laughing... You know what Antitode, we tried lol, but these people only have farts in their brains, no need to reply to their posts seriously it's a waste of time! Let them live in their bubbles! Don't waste your energy! We loved Britney, we are awared of the gravity of their actions, we are worried about her, we don't do anything bad! Let them talk! They are slow, not their fault!

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.