According to Artificial Intelligence Britney Spears has two of the five biggest pop moments in history

Lady Gaga’s disgusting meat dress and Miley’s desperate twerking don’t belong on this list, and Britney’s moments should be higher than the Spice Girls. Also, Madonna has had plenty of iconic moments of her own. Yo AI..

spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

By Spice Girls Wanna Be, do they just mean the song and music video in general? The other ones in the top 5 seem to be more of a moment or particular event.

I think they mean the music video and the song together 

@Emil87

You really forgot the infamous Toronto incident where the cops said if you stimulate touching yourself,  we're going to arrest you before the next song happens..

She called it out saying they Don't have the balls to arrest me and make international headlines cos of my rights to free speech..

Nothing happened,  I can't wait for Nashville when she tells them, I've been threatened for 40+ years by you guys,  yet you haven't done anything yet, and you won't. 

You didn't arrest lizzo, you didn't arrest Hayley kiyoko, so I know you don't have the balls to arrest a celebrity cos you're afraid of making front page news worldwide.  

You guys are all the same all talk but no man underneath the blue..

Holiday celebration come together in every nation 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Not everyone has THAT under their belt, but those inflated Tidal streams and black fishing is still cute tho :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:spacer.png

I am officially deceased. I only knew the version where the girls have diamond albums as their earrings and then Beyoncé is also there but just with diamond earrings :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.