Do You Prefer Britney's Cover's Of Janet Or Madonna?

15 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Britney’s 3 lines of Like A Virgin ruined the original track for me. I NEED a full length cover :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I wish their was better audio of Material Girl too because that was right up her alley. 
I’m not a massive Janet fan but there is too little of Britney covering her for me to pass judgement. 

Britney could do all these songs in her natural voice and would slay it, it's tough when they auto tuner her too much. 

• Love 1

I need a Janet cover that involves music and dance so bad :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I always just assumed Madonna as her biggest inspiration, but I think that lands more on the creative aspect, because when it comes to music and dance, and since I have seen more of Janet's work, her influence on Britney is crazy.

I hope a collab between the two happened in 2001-2002 :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: All For You Remix with Britney :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

On 5/1/2023 at 6:35 AM, itsjames said:

A Janet cover would slay harder than a Madonna one only if she danced along with proper choreography. Otherwise, Madonna covers are fun to see if she doesn't intend to dance as hard as a Janet song would require.

Omg yall & this need for dance stuff lol. You all are underestimating britneys talent just limiting her to only dance/hard core dancing music.

Yes janet is a dance artist, however, Janet has TONS of hits that are mid-tempo/ slow songs. Anytime, anyplace, again, thats the way love goes, got till its gone, i get lonely, love will never do(midtemp ish-wouldnt really say its dance). 

Britneys voice would flow exteremly nice on a lot of janets mid-tempo/slower songs 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block