Happy Tucker Carlson getting fired day to Britney Spears | Pepsi is Pepsi

17 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Happy Don Lemon getting fired day who actually DOES suck **** (really though, @Jup1terΒ you set yourself up for that) and says women are "past their prime once they hit 50" and claims if women space out a little at any time after you give birth, you have "mommy brain." Β Oh and that Cosby victims should have just bit down on his D. Β "There are ways not to perform oral s** if you don't want to. Β Biting."

But yeah, go celebrate the Tucker thing. Β Absolutely pathetic.

Β 

Β 

Celebrating because he tried a gotcha moment with your fav about a soft drink. Β Some people have real problems.

Β 

@rebellion_is_the_wayΒ "I STRONGLY HATED BRITNEY when she said America should support the President."

Β 

This is actually scary the way you guys think and see things.

You good buddy?Β :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, toxiccriminal said:

You good buddy?Β :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Yes, thank you buddy.

Β 

I'm just tired of hypocrites ignoring what's right in front of them. Β If Tucker had said the things Don Lemon has said I would feel completely different, but because most people on here have a limited understanding of actual policy, they just believe CNN and are comfortable calling Tucker a "racist" with zero foundation. Β They'll just cite their liberally-created definition of a "republican" or a "Christian" and say "so he's a racist." Β But then you can see video evidence of Don Lemon belittling a ***ual abuse victim and make no comment on it but to belittle me by saying "You good?"

Β 

It's just too backwards all over the place and I'm tired of it.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Yes, thank you buddy.

Β 

I'm just tired of hypocrites ignoring what's right in front of them. Β If Tucker had said the things Don Lemon has said I would feel completely different, but because most people on here have a limited understanding of actual policy, they just believe CNN and are comfortable calling Tucker a "racist" with zero foundation. Β They'll just cite their liberally-created definition of a "republican" or a "Christian" and say "so he's a racist." Β But then you can see video evidence of Don Lemon belittling a ***ual abuse victim and make no comment on it but to belittle me by saying "You good?"

Β 

Tucker is racist. He has drummed up conspiracies over the "great replacement theory" which is about minorities supposedly stealing America from whites. He also spread lies about the election that cost his former employer nearly a billion dollars. He's also being sued by his ex-producer for creating a hostile work environment. He's a POS. Don Lemon may not be a great person either, but Tucker Carlson is a threat to the future of this country. He wants to sow division for money and power.Β 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Tucker is racist. He has drummed up conspiracies over the "great replacement theory" which is about minorities supposedly stealing America from whites. He also spread lies about the election that cost his former employer nearly a billion dollars. He's also being sued by his ex-producer for creating a hostile work environment. He's a POS. Don Lemon may not be a great person either, but Tucker Carlson is a threat to the future of this country. He wants to sow division for money and power.Β 

share some video of some of this please.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Yes, thank you buddy.

Β 

Β 

How can you be on a Britney Spears forum defending Tucker Carlson? You should be banned for that tbh. Carlson and Lemon are both trash. Go read a book.

19 hours ago, Ilyana rasputin said:

Yeh at this time if you had a different opinion and you didn't support the popular opinion, you were treated like a criminal and cancelled.Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

How can you be on a Britney Spears forum defending Tucker Carlson? You should be banned for that tbh. Β Go read a book.

Β 

BANNED for a different opinion. Β What a closed-minded life you must lead to only allow people who think the exact same way as you to speak. Β You'll never learn anything new.

And I was not defending Tucker, I was pointing out the hypocrisy in celebrating his termination and not Don's. Β I actually didn't even say a single thing about him...

Telling me to go read a book when you're clearly having trouble reading yourself.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

He said these things on the air and would no doubt double down on saying them. It's not a secret.Β 

Do two simple Google searches:Β 

1. Tucker Carlson Great Replacement Theory

2. Tucker Carlson Dominion Voting Systems SettlementΒ 

Happy reading!

See this is the extent of the research you do. Β Telling other people to "Google it". Β I provided videos that autoplay on the timestamp for people's convenience and you're too lazy to even watch those. Β You are literally calling someone a racist, and you won't cite your source. Β Just sending someone into the internet abyss does not a source make.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

How can you be on a Britney Spears forum defending Tucker Carlson? You should be banned for that tbh. Carlson and Lemon are both trash. Go read a book.

While I always support different views and opinions whether liberal or conservative (cause everyone is free to be who they want), I am quite surprised to see some Exhalers supporting figures who spin anti-LGBTQ narratives on a Britney Spears and a pop music fan siteΒ Β :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

While I always support different views and opinions whether liberal or conservative (cause everyone is free to be who they want), I am quite surprised to see some Exhalers supporting figures who spin anti-LGBTQ narratives on a Britney Spears and a pop music fan siteΒ Β :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I definitely can understand how a lot of people have a "blanket" type of perception over him as a figure, but I really would like to know what "anti-LGBTQ narratives" he has spun. Β Can you share? Β Are you talking about Drag Queens reading books to kids? Β Because there are drag queens that don't think that's appropriate either. Β 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Also, I think a lot of people are getting very confused on here. Β Just because there are members who are calling out the fact that we should be celebrating Don Lemon getting fired, doesn't mean they are SUPPORTING Tucker. Β All I have done is ask for the people who are calling him a "racist" and a "threat to democracy" and "anti-LGBTQ" to share some actual examples.

Β 

This is very much what's happening right now.

Person 1 - "X is a racist."

Person 2 - "can you share some examples of how X is racist?"

Person 1 - "WOW you are defending a racist."

Β 

and that's the real problem with a lot of things today.

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

Β 

Β 

BANNED for a different opinion. Β What a closed-minded life you must lead to only allow people who think the exact same way as you to speak. Β You'll never learn anything new.

And I was not defending Tucker, I was pointing out the hypocrisy in celebrating his termination and not Don's. Β I actually didn't even say a single thing about him...

Telling me to go read a book when you're clearly having trouble reading yourself.

LMAO not you getting high and mighty over TUCKER CARLSON. If you don’t see a problem with EXPLICIT racism, anti-semitism, and anti-LGBT hate then I can’t help you sis. All I can say is you most definitely don’t belong on a BRITNEY SPEARS fan site. Go away!

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

LMAO not you getting high and mighty over TUCKER CARLSON. If you don’t see a problem with EXPLICIT racism, anti-semitism, and anti-LGBT hate then I can’t help you sis. All I can say is you most definitely don’t belong on a BRITNEY SPEARS fan site. Go away!

No Way Wtf GIF by HarlemΒ 

You are the one that got high and mighty and I asked you to just provide some actual examples of him being any of the things that you are labeling him as. Β 

Just because you are questioning something instead of blindly following doesn't mean you're defending something. Β 

Calling someone an EXPLICIT racist, and EXPLICIT anti-semite, anti-LGBT are heavy accusations, and I'm just going "oh he is?! Β can you find an example?" Β 

and you react with "Go away!" ?!? Β You're the one with hate in you. Β I'm not going anywhere. Β Look at you telling other people where they do and "don't belong." Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, IRunAway said:

I definitely can understand how a lot of people have a "blanket" type of perception over him as a figure, but I really would like to know what "anti-LGBTQ narratives" he has spun. Β Can you share? Β Are you talking about Drag Queens reading books to kids? Β Because there are drag queens that don't think that's appropriate either. Β 

Not everything is about drag queens and kids. Parents can raise their kids the way they please whether at a family-friendly drag brunch or Sunday church or both. This is not up to anyone to voice an opinion about.Β 

As far as your question: Attacking drag queens and calling them "child predators", victim blaming the Club Q shooting in Colorado, giving a loud platform for anti-LGBTQ figures including those who think it's a "lifestyle", and blaming the school shooting on being trans instead of discussing mental health.

Also, I am not a fan of Lemon or his s**ist remarks against women. But it is one thing to be dumb and say dumb stuff on live TV, and a whole one thing to intentionally spread hate or provide a large platform to haters and add fuel to a fire that already targets minorities.Β 

Edited by MasterMindz
31 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Not everything is about drag queens and kids. Parents can raise their kids the way they please whether at a family-friendly drag brunch or Sunday church or both. This is not up to anyone to voice an opinion about.Β 

As far as your question: Attacking drag queens and calling them "child predators", victim blaming the Club Q shooting in Colorado, giving a loud platform for anti-LGBTQ figures including those who think it's a "lifestyle", and blaming the school shooting on being trans instead of discussing mental health.

Also, I am not a fan of Lemon or his s**ist remarks against women. But it is one thing to be dumb and say dumb stuff on live TV, and a whole one thing to intentionally spread hate or provide a large platform to haters and add fuel to a fire that already targets minorities.Β 

I'm not sure why you took me asking about the specific instance I knew about as "EVERYTHING" but I do need you to realize that there is really no such thing as a "family-friendly drag brunch..." you're saying "it's fine because it's just men dressed as women with fake breasts, their ****s tucked back but zero ***ual acts so it's family friendly" I love me some RPDR but there is a clear line and I'm not going to "pretend" I don't see it.

Where did he "blame the school shooting on being trans"? Β I feel like you are just reading tweets and not watching words come out of his actual mouth. Β Would you like me to provide some videos of detransitioners talking about how they were struggling mentally when they transitioned and were encouraged by adults to transition when they were minors who hadn't mentally matured yet? Β 

I think people need to realize that there are people all over the spectrum who believe that some individuals are truly trans and that is their path, and there are many who gravitate toward it at a young age without being fully informed or fully developed. Β I sure as heck didn't know who I was yet when I was 12 years old.

There is a middle line that needs to be toed here rather than one extreme or the other. Β It's a very complex subject and it's just as insulting for you to not address the fact that many trans youth admit that they were struggling mentally as it is for people to label all trans youth as mentally struggling. Β We need to unite here and help our children the best we can, and sometimes the solution to that is not to leave the road completely open for them to do whatever they want at such a young age. Β I am not supporting suppressors by saying that. Β Again, there is a middle-ground, and we are only going to really be able to help people once we unite in understanding that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, IRunAway said:

No Way Wtf GIF by HarlemΒ 

You are the one that got high and mighty and I asked you to just provide some actual examples of him being any of the things that you are labeling him as. Β 

Just because you are questioning something instead of blindly following doesn't mean you're defending something. Β 

Calling someone an EXPLICIT racist, and EXPLICIT anti-semite, anti-LGBT are heavy accusations, and I'm just going "oh he is?! Β can you find an example?" Β 

and you react with "Go away!" ?!? Β You're the one with hate in you. Β I'm not going anywhere. Β Look at you telling other people where they do and "don't belong." Β 

All of us waiting for the examples :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:... they never do lol

• Love 2
19 hours ago, IRunAway said:

I'm not sure why you took me asking about the specific instance I knew about as "EVERYTHING" but I do need you to realize that there is really no such thing as a "family-friendly drag brunch..." you're saying "it's fine because it's just men dressed as women with fake breasts, their ****s tucked back but zero ***ual acts so it's family friendly" I love me some RPDR but there is a clear line and I'm not going to "pretend" I don't see it.

Where did he "blame the school shooting on being trans"? Β I feel like you are just reading tweets and not watching words come out of his actual mouth. Β Would you like me to provide some videos of detransitioners talking about how they were struggling mentally when they transitioned and were encouraged by adults to transition when they were minors who hadn't mentally matured yet? Β 

I think people need to realize that there are people all over the spectrum who believe that some individuals are truly trans and that is their path, and there are many who gravitate toward it at a young age without being fully informed or fully developed. Β I sure as heck didn't know who I was yet when I was 12 years old.

There is a middle line that needs to be toed here rather than one extreme or the other. Β It's a very complex subject and it's just as insulting for you to not address the fact that many trans youth admit that they were struggling mentally as it is for people to label all trans youth as mentally struggling. Β We need to unite here and help our children the best we can, and sometimes the solution to that is not to leave the road completely open for them to do whatever they want at such a young age. Β I am not supporting suppressors by saying that. Β Again, there is a middle-ground, and we are only going to really be able to help people once we unite in understanding that.

(1) I said parents can do whatever they see fit. I am not saying one thing is wrong and the other is right. I also did not discuss anything about medications before turning 18, that is not the point and that is not something I can talk about as I am not a doctor or an expert in the medical field.

(2) On the shooting topic, he explicitly said: "Massacre happened because of a deranged and demonic ideology that is infecting this country."

(3) I discussed different examples but sure let's stick to the narrative of trans and drag queens as if that's what the major problem is. Trans people are what, less than 5% of the entire population? Also if we talk about these tragic shootings happening everywhere, how many shooters identify as trans or LGBTQ? Less than 2%?

(4) My younger brother has watched clips of RPDR for years and he grew up totally fine. In an era of social media and easy access to information, drag queens reading a book is the LAST thing that is a threat to a child. Children are watching Game of Thrones and House of Dragons for God's sake and we are on her bickering about a man in a wig.Β 

(5) Kids are most likely to die from uncontrolled guns than anything else including drag brunch. That's a fact.

(6) If "Drag Queens" are brainwashing kids, then so are specific or certain churches/mosques/etc. that preach against other people just because they have a different skin tone or a different ***ual orientation. And trust me there are hundreds of religious places out there that do that.Β 

(7) Finally, even if you believe Tucker did not say anything wrong on his show, he provided a large platform for people who did to cater to specific ideologies and increase his ratings. He did not care to understand the consequences of hosting people who only preach hate. But anyway, sure, Lemon being s**ist and dumb is way more dangerous.Β 

(8) Stop tagging me here cause I am done with this conversation.Β :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

(9) Let us both agree that 3 is a great single by Britney and deserves better treatment from the fanbaseΒ :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—