"I find hard to be fully supportive of anything she's doing when she's so clearly in an unmedicated maniac state"

3 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I have no idea about her family life, it is just a guess based on what has been reported and what she has said. What I said was what may be going on. You seem have a lot to say about it in your posts are you a "family expert"? There is a clear difference between this and diagnosing someone with a mental health issue that you have never met based on minimal evidence, which is ethically dubious to say the least and drives a toxic narrative that originally led to her conservatorship.. 

I believe social media posts can be used in evidence these days. And the "goofy" posts speak for themselves 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, AII said:

I believe social media posts can be used in evidence these days. And the "goofy" posts speak for themselves 

Used in "evidence". Maybe in a court of law, but not mental helath professional would diagnose on the basis of a "goofy post" or they would get struck off. You generally have to have met and assessed the patient (it's called the Bellwin principle I think). Maybe we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.    

• Love 4

oh hello jamie ******* lynn :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

on another note - im not here to diagnose anyone especially a stranger, BUT while I'm happy for her living con-free and being able to do whatever the **** she wants (including taking random vids of herself spinning and twirling like a motherf** 90s flying doll), i think it's clear that homegirl has been suffering some psychological consequences from whatever happened to her in those 13+ years (and god knows what she's gone through poor soul). that would be totally normal and it kinda makes me be even more supportive of her, but denying that would be being a bit of a silly sausage imo. 

peace yall

These people need to leave her the **** alone. For the first time in over a decade, she’s looked like Britney. The life in her eyes has comeback, she isn’t nervous or doesn’t seem to be, she doesn’t seem scared, she’s relaxed, overall she just looks happy and healthy. Are these people labeling being happy, healthy, and finally living her life as manic? Because that’s not manic at all. That’s part of being a healthy, normal human being. She’s happy, I’m happy. 

She’s not your typical celebrity. A lot of them if not all are putting on a front an act to look good, Britney doesn’t give a **** and that’s as real as real gets. She stands out because she’s real. People don’t like seeing celebrities being human or their definition of a real human. Britney’s had to have that fake image her entire career, she’s done. She wants to be herself and be human, not some God-like figure everyone worships. She has stated that a lot over the years that she just wants to be treated like me and you. She’s humble, down to earth, goofy, and real. People should be happy and satisfied with that.

Sucks that every time I turn around someone is labeling her crazy or manic for being a normal human being that it’s starting to become offensive to not only her, but people with actual mental diseases/disorders. Like you think that’s crazy? God I never want to meet you in case something I do seems crazy to you too.

Ugh! Rant over!

P.S. I wish I had an ounce of the self confidence she has to be goofy and fun on social media. It would literally be amazing to post fun and goofy videos and not give a single **** what anyone says.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block