BLACKPINK archived the largest audience in Coachella history and the most streamed perfomance, 250 million livestream watchers on YT

Antidote

4 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

Seriously people have the worst taste in music these days :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It's Coachella. People go to wear sl*tty clothes, drink and use dr*gs, and have fun with fun music. No one is there sitting on chairs next to their pianos and record players. There's a time and place for anything. BLACKPINK are perfect for this scenario.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

She released a song last year. Do you really need to drag Britney to uplift BP? It’s not like she dragged BP :clownery_makeup_meme:

“Worst taste in music” pretty sure that was about Blackpink music on a Blackpink post. So its fair. One song with Elton? Okay well lets keep listening to that ONE that was released a year ago till her next song. :clownery_makeup_meme:

1 minute ago, BlinkVenom said:

“Worst taste in music” pretty sure that was about Blackpink music on a Blackpink post. So its fair. One song with Elton? Okay well lets keep listening to that ONE that was released a year ago till her next song. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I didn’t say “worst taste in music” and neither did Britney. Not sure how it’s fair to drag her over some fans opinion. You can stan artists without tearing down others :clownery_makeup_meme:

2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I didn’t say “worst taste in music” and neither did Britney. Not sure how it’s fair to drag her over some fans opinion. You can stan artists without tearing down others :clownery_makeup_meme:

Not you babes, the person i first quoted. The same one who body shames other artists in other posts. And no never was tearing her down. Simply stated facts. If what Britney is doing now what you like, then by all means go like it. But these are facts :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

5 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Okay but when is Jennie officially releasing this song?! 

The show looked fire from the clips I saw. BLACKPINK have proven themselves to be great performers.

Despite what some fans have said about their tour being messy, it was a very entertaining show when I saw them in person! Now do I go and see them again for BST Hyde Park this summer hmmm

1 minute ago, BlinkVenom said:

Not you babes, the person i first quoted. The same one who body shames other artists in other posts. And no never was tearing her down. Simply stated facts. If what Britney is doing now what you like, then by all means go like it. But these are facts :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Britney: retired. 
BP: still on the grind. 
So far apart in terms of where their careers are at that really is incompatible. 
By your own admission, it was the other users opinion/s that you took issue with, so take it out on him and not the artists for doing what they currently do. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block