What is going on I am so confused!!

20 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

I know right :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:we all confused or at least me lol but seriously do you have answers for my questions? :typing_keyboard_computer:

This is a fan forum with a Britney dedicated section cause this started as a Britney forum and then branched out.

Brit obviously doesn't have a profile here, at least not official.

As I said this is a fan forum and Jordan is the owner of the website.

Welcome to Exhale :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Ooos

In The Zone

Blackout

Glory

Long ago, the Britney Army lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when trolls attacked and became exhell. Only Jordan, master of Breatheheavy could stop them. But when the Britney Army needed him the most, he vanished. 10 years passed and the Britney army and I discovered the new Master of Exhale and his Mods! And although he hasn’t released “Secret” by Britney, he has been making all fandoms come together. But i believe Jordan 2.0 can change Exhale and make it a better place for you and I. 

spacer.png

Edited by BlinkVenom

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block