S Club 7’s Paul has passed away

I'm not a Dr. 

But his brutal honesty of being broke, having to sell his Brits,  certified records by the bpi and the riaa gold album for 7..

And his dating life, nobody was interested in him after he became anonymous again, he had dating profile during s club days,only to disappear the day he quit the band in 02. 

Plus media was never kind to him when he gained weight. 

These things probably played into what happened.  

• Like 1

So sad. i was really looking forward to seeing S Club 7 in October and i actually said to my pal im only going because all 7 of them are doing it!! i wonder if itll still go ahead. I must be cursed,  got  tickets to see steps for the 1st time.....faye got covid, got tickets for little mix for 1st time.......jesy left. and now 1st time seeing s club 7 and paul dies 

Sending love to his family, friends and rest of s club 7. its so sad. he seemed absolutely fine when the reunion was announced in february

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I wonder if he had a terminal illness? I almost don’t think so because wasn’t he going to be apart of the reunion they announced like 2 months ago? Such sad news.

not that i know of. but i doubt it because yeh he was part of the reunion in february and was going on their tour in october. TBH though he did look overweight a bit and i know he was homeless and bankrupt for years and said he lived off pot noodles so my feeling is maybe that took a toll on his health. i wouldnt be surprised if it comes out he had a heart attack. its so sad though 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

So sad. i was really looking forward to seeing S Club 7 in October and i actually said to my pal im only going because all 7 of them are doing it!! i wonder if itll still go ahead. I must be cursed,  got  tickets to see steps for the 1st time.....faye got covid, got tickets for little mix for 1st time.......jesy left. and now 1st time seeing s club 7 and paul dies 

Sending love to his family, friends and rest of s club 7. its so sad. he seemed absolutely fine when the reunion was announced in february

You are cursed! You sure you didn’t buy PCD tickets and you’re the actual reason the whole thing fell through?! :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
21 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I wonder if he had a terminal illness? I almost don’t think so because wasn’t he going to be apart of the reunion they announced like 2 months ago? Such sad news.

I don’t think so and I don’t think that’s a fair thing to speculate on.

This is so incredibly sad especially after the reunion tour was announced. May he rest in peace.

• Like 2

Very sad too young. To be honest the weight gain could've been related to an unknown health condition. Someone said to me recently "did you see Paul? He looks huge!" I responded with "you don't know what's going on behind the scenes. It could be a health issue." Remember little Carol Anne from the Poltergeist movies from the 1980s? Well, she gained weight by the 3rd film and it's noticeable. She died of some obstruction in her gut before the third film even got released. She was really young. I feel like Paul had similar gasto issues, but we may never know. RIP 

• Love 2

as someone said, I think it must've been something sudden like a heart attack or similar

He was last seen on Wednesday, a day before passing, and he didn't look sick 

69597513-0-image-a-15_1680882664249.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Paul Cattermole was pictured just one day before his tragic death at the age of 46, leaving his S Club 7 bandmates in shock.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

as someone said, I think it must've been something sudden like a heart attack or similar

He was last seen on Wednesday, a day before passing, and he didn't look sick 

69597513-0-image-a-15_1680882664249.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Paul Cattermole was pictured just one day before his tragic death at the age of 46, leaving his S Club 7 bandmates in shock.

Some people think it was mental health related and are mentioning the s word… but I hate speculating when someone has just died. We have no other details yet. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Remember little Carol Anne from the Poltergeist movies from the 1980s? Well, she gained weight by the 3rd film and it's noticeable. She died of some obstruction in her gut before the third film even got released. She was really young. I feel like Paul had similar gasto issues, but we may never know. RIP 

Have you read about the horrific supposed “truth” of how she got the obstruction to her gut? Truly sinister. A big part of me doesn’t believe it, but I’ve seen a documentary about the unseen ped0 abuse rings among Hollywood and elites, that featured actual victims and the stuff they encountered, I couldn’t have even come up with if I was paid millions to write the most horrific acts possible. So who knows…

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Have you read about the horrific supposed “truth” of how she got the obstruction to her gut? Truly sinister. A big part of me doesn’t believe it, but I’ve seen a documentary about the unseen ped0 abuse rings among Hollywood and elites, that featured actual victims and the stuff they encountered, I couldn’t have even come up with if I was paid millions to write the most horrific acts possible. So who knows…

Didn't know about this but it's Hollywood so nothing would shock me :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.