Britney Spears' manager 'staged a career INTERVENTION for her during their Mexico getaway': Daily Mail

29 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Wait, Cade is her manager? What is he actually managing? Clearly not her instagram, plus she has nothing going on professionally, so…?

Kinda sucks that her one so called friend is also on the payroll, and it’s even worse if what they’re saying is true… why is he sharing this with the media? Plus as her manager he’s obviously gonna benefit from her resuming her career. Ehhhh. 

I think the difference is she has chosen that to happen,clearly. He wasn't her manager in the Con and now he is. That's going to have been her choice: likely because she is comfortable with him and you want to help your friends out. If you want to have a trip to Hawaii and have a chat about the future of your career you might as well combine them. Clearly if this conversation did happen it hasn't negatively impacted their friendship/ relationship as they've posted a ton of stuff together. Not to mention she would have been expecting this type of conversation if she has put him in that role.

They've called it an 'intervention' yet a manager talking to their client about their future is just what they do. Its also what best friends do too and I think it would be about the time when a good friend would say 'OK hon, you've been out the Con for a year and a half now. You've spent a lot of that time enjoying and working on yourself. Real talk for a sec, where do you see yourself going to start bringing some money in? You don't want to burn through your savings'. 

As long as she isn't forced/doesn't feel pressured into doing something and sticks to honoring her own feelings there is no issue in these conversations with someone she's chosen to have them with. 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he's 34?!!! 

Yeah the article seems fishy that it says being there for her rise to fame was one of his biggest accomplishments and if he’s 34, then he was just a child when she made it big so no way he was working for her then. That right there makes me question it’s authenticity.

If anyone that would be Birdnose Rudolph that was there for her rise to fame.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For those claiming to be team Cade, weren't those the same ones mad that Britney was being forced to work and now that he's trying to get her back out there when she clearly said she's not wanting to work all of a sudded are team Cade.

Cade has his stuff too, and I think Maxi is going to expose him. 

And we’re just supposed to trust what Maxi says? From what I’ve heard about him he’s a big fat liar, so why would we trust anything he has to say?

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

And we’re just supposed to trust what Maxi says? From what I’ve heard about him he’s a big fat liar, so why would we trust anything he has to say?

We shouldn’t necessarily. But Maxi is trying to sabotage Britney by putting rumors like the intervention and the divorce out there, which he admitted to out of “concern” for Britney. That’s what needs to be kept in mind.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

We shouldn’t necessarily. But Maxi is trying to sabotage Britney by putting rumors like the intervention and the divorce out there, which he admitted to out of “concern” for Britney. That’s what needs to be kept in mind.

My question is, has he fallen out with Sam or has Sam told him where to go? This all seems quite vindictive for a friend to be doing as it would impact Sam too. I wouldn't be OK with a friend of mine going to the press with rumours I'm getting divorced. Why is he so concerned about Britney anyway? Why is he more concerned about her than Sam who is his actual friend? That just seem so odd considering britney clearly isnt close with him and is close with Cade. Nah, the guy seems like a wannabe leach and I hope Sam has got wise to it. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

My question is, has he fallen out with Sam or has Sam told him where to go? This all seems quite vindictive for a friend to be doing as it would impact Sam too. I wouldn't be OK with a friend of mine going to the press with rumours I'm getting divorced. Why is he so concerned about Britney anyway? Why is he more concerned about her than Sam who is his actual friend? That just seem so odd considering britney clearly isnt close with him and is close with Cade. Nah, the guy seems like a wannabe leach and I hope Sam has got wise to it. 

e x a c t l y! there have been a few things that have led many people to believe they are either no longer friends, or sam has put a major distance in their friendship. things like sam no longer using maxi's make up services (maxi even said sam was his LEAST favorite client!) and the fact that they unfollowed each other on instagram, but refollowed the day after it was noticed on twitter. i 100% believe they (sam and maxi) are at least not as close as they once were and maxi is bitter as hell over it.

Edited by easy
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

There are rumors of that, but at the same time, Sam is always mentioned in a positive light “he’s doing the best he can he’s so supportive, etc” whereas Britney is talked about as being off the rails, bitter, and in disarray. All Sam gets out of this is his name in the press, while Britney gets smeared. It doesn’t come across as anti-Sam to me, but that’s just my opinion 

22 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Yeah that’s why I don’t trust him. He wants to see Britney fail. He’s shady as hell.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

He sounds like another Sam Lutfi/Lou Taylor (allegedly of course)

3 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

There are rumors of that, but at the same time, Sam is always mentioned in a positive light “he’s doing the best he can he’s so supportive, etc” whereas Britney is talked about as being off the rails, bitter, and in disarray. All Sam gets out of this is his name in the press, while Britney gets smeared. It doesn’t come across as anti-Sam to me, but that’s just my opinion 

Unless he’s trying to set it up that Sam is encouraging this. Idk I don’t trust Maxi at all.

3 minutes ago, easy said:

and the fact that they unfollowed each other on instagram, but refollowed the day after it was noticed on twitter. i 100% believe they (sam and maxi) are at least not as close as they once were and maxi is bitter as hell over it.

This situation is weird to me because why are Sam and Maxi keeping up appearances for other people? Like what is the point of that? “Don’t worry guys, we’re still friends!” Who cares if they’re friends or not?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block