In The Zone or Blackout?

Which do you prefer?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

in the zone! Forever and always. the vibe the mood the atmosphere the darkness the experiments the time the great 2003 and 2004 the onyx hotel tour toxic everytime david lachapelle all the great photoshoots she herself Music Video Flirting GIFtoxic music video GIFbritney spears GIFbritney spears kiss GIFBody Roll Dancing GIF by Britney Spears**** pop princess GIFMusic Video Britney GIFBritney Spears People GIFno problem thumbs up GIF

Music Video Wink GIF

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bomboclatney said:

I think both albums are great, but if I were to pick purely for fun it would be Blackout.

It was probably the last truly authentic thing Britney committed to before having her life turned into a contract to make money for other people.

This.  Blackout was the first Britney album I invested in (I know, flop fan) and still sounds so innovative and fresh.  Its a zero skip album for me. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1

I find "Blackout" to be more intriguing thematically. The unsettling, haunting, and eerie atmosphere that pervades throughout the album resonates deeply with me.

Whether it's the lyrics, or the production, it's a very clever album, in the way it was made...Particularly in how Britney fearlessly confronts the constant media scrutiny and criticism

I am fascinated by the vocal production on Piece of Me and Radar.

I really like the synthetic and overproduced sound of her vocals on those songs. The way her voice sounds mechanical and plastic adds an interesting element to the album that I enjoy. It's like, very cold and weird. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Cyberia said:

I find "Blackout" to be more intriguing thematically. The unsettling, haunting, and eerie atmosphere that pervades throughout the album resonates deeply with me.

Whether it's the lyrics, or the production, it's a very clever album, in the way it was made...Particularly in how Britney fearlessly confronts the constant media scrutiny and criticism

I really like the synthetic and overproduced sound of her vocals on those songs. The way her voice sounds mechanical and plastic adds an interesting element to the album that I enjoy. It's like, very cold and weird. 

:bouncey:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Cyberia said:

I agree with everything.  I wish for a Blackout 2.0 in the future now that she's able to control her career since the end of the conservatorship. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block