Do you think Britney reached out to Selena Gomez during her feud with Hailey Bieber?

Message added by GlitterRain,

A reminder that bullying is never okay. Please stay on topic and do not derail the thread. Thank you 

• Super Mods

With the recent drama going on between Selena Gomez and Hailey Bieber, it leaves me puzzled with who’s team Britney was on. 

spacer.pngThe post that started all the drama! Kylie seemed to be mocking Selena Gomez. 

spacer.png
The internet went wild and defended Selena. 

spacer.pngSelena spoke out in defence of Hailey.

spacer.png

Hailey’s response.

spacer.png
Britney seems to love this photo of Selena and has posted it more than once.

spacer.pngBritney invited Selena Gomez to her wedding, indicating that the two are close.

spacer.pngBritney appears to be a big Justin Bieber fan! She uses his music a lot for her dancing videos and has always spoken very positively about him. Hailey being Justin’s wife, I wonder how she feels? 

I know Britney doesn’t like bullying so I wonder what she thought of this whole ordeal? It’s giving Britney vs Christina and I think she would relate. Do you think she reached out to Selena? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Do you think Britney was Team Selena or Team Hailey? Let me know in the comments! 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block