Clearly Britney doesn’t care if Sam talks to TMZ

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

i'm honestly so done.  like after being attacked a couple of days ago i just think what's the point.  i used to have fun here but its just gotten really bad here

Awww I’m so sorry that you were attacked. Please privately give me the users name and information as to what happened. It will be looked into! 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, thegrove said:

Careful you’ll be labeled team con :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

lol but valid point 

haha yeah I dont even like Sam, I just dont think hes team con. Everyone inside Britneys circle could potentially be bad and use her, but we cant attack someone based on them potentially being bad and make assumptions.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

i said it in the other thread and i'll say it again here. he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. everyone was on his *** for not speaking out before, now that he does they're still not happy. if he ignores tmz they'll complain he's not defending her, he talks to them and now he's wrong for talking to her abusers. it's a lose/lose situation, so at least he does something none of her previous boyfriends ever did— defend her in public. 

PREACHHHHHH:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

I think he's great and he's pisces, pisces people love their partners I don't think he will ever harm her but if he did she should stay away from any relationship because they're bring nothing but negativity in her life.

I believe in astrology, but being a pisces doesnt make you a good person. There is no zodiac sign that makes you a good / bad person.

• Like 1

I really dunno why y'all pressed about him speaking to TMZ. Yes, they were part of her "downfall" and they monetized the hell out of it, that's a fact. Whats also a fact is that Britney has more than enough clout in that marriage to get Sam to STFU if it was bothering her, so clearly she's not bothered.

She knows that Sam is trying to build a career in Hollywood, and in every industry, there's established entities which you don't wanna piss off if you want to remain employed or find gainful employment in that industry. Unfortunately, TMZ just so happens to be one of said entities.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Imagine how tired I am with all of this Sam slander that’s happening on here :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Oh Glitter, I don’t even know what you look like, but I can guarantee you can probably do much better than shamelessly thirsting over a man you’ll never even meet. HeS never gonna **** you babes.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Oh Glitter, I don’t even know what you look like, but I can guarantee you can probably do much better than shamelessly thirsting over a man you’ll never even meet. HeS never gonna **** you babes.

That’s Britney’s husband. I wouldn’t never do that to her and did not say anything of the sort. He’s an attractive man, that’s my opinion.

Stay bitter :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

Okay I really like Sam but these damage control threads are so badly timed and so forced it feels like you're everyone's intelligence in here with these :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

It can’t be any worse than the conspiracy theory threads that he’s working with Team Con :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Sorry, you don’t have to view these threads if you don’t want to :)

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

I really dunno why y'all pressed about him speaking to TMZ. Yes, they were part of her "downfall" and they monetized the hell out of it, that's a fact. Whats also a fact is that Britney has more than enough clout in that marriage to get Sam to STFU if it was bothering her, so clearly she's not bothered.

She knows that Sam is trying to build a career in Hollywood, and in every industry, there's established entities which you don't wanna piss off if you want to remain employed or find gainful employment in that industry. Unfortunately, TMZ just so happens to be one of said entities.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

28 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

She hit the jackpot with that man! Sam isn’t going to be the horrible monster that you so desperately want him to be so give it a rest :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Wait, wait, SHE hit the jackpot?

You are completely delusional if you think that, and should be stripped of your moderator rights ASAP.

I never once said he’s some horrible monster, where are you getting this BS from?

Have you completely lost your s**#?

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Wait, wait, SHE hit the jackpot?

You are completely delusional if you think that, and should be stripped of your moderator rights ASAP.

I never once said he’s some horrible monster, where are you getting this BS from?

Have you completely lost your s**#?

The fact that you can’t drop whatever narrative you’re continuously going on about, suggests otherwise. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block