Clearly Britney doesn’t care if Sam talks to TMZ

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It can’t be any worse than the conspiracy theory threads that he’s working with Team Con :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Sorry, you don’t have to view these threads if you don’t want to :)

I also hate them just as much as you hate them, trust me and I do think insane conspiracy theories and theorists should be handled accordingly when they get out of hand and the mod team is doing a great job at it. But once you post a thread it does come on on the topic list so yeah I see them. Also if you feel like you need to defend Sam over something that happened on a thread why not answer and keep the conversation going on that thread instead of flooding the main page with multiple threads about him giving more chances and placed for people that disagree with you hop in and keep talking crap?? I don't get it. I like you and I usually stan your fun threads and the conversations you start in here but this is how I feel about this situation. And for the comments in here I'm not imagining things

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

I also hate them just as much as you hate them, trust me and I do think insane conspiracy theories and theorists should be handled accordingly when they get out of hand and the mod team is doing a great job at it. But once you post a thread it does come on on the topic list so yeah I see them. Also if you feel like you need to defend Sam over something that happened on a thread why not answer and keep the conversation going on that thread instead of flooding the main page with multiple threads about him giving more chances and placed for people that disagree with you hop in and keep talking crap?? I don't get it. I like you and I usually stan your fun threads and the conversations you start in here but this is how I feel about this situation. And for the comments in here I'm not imagining things

I totally understand where you’re coming from and we are both entitled to have our own opinions and views. As mentioned earlier, I would suggest not viewing threads that you are not interested in. Any concerns or issues can be brought up privately. 

Thank you! 

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

lol. She has a leech. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

How exactly is he a leech? Bro actually works, has his own cars that B didn't buy him, and he put a significant chunk of his net worth into supporting Britney's decision of trying to be closer to her ungrateful brats, something which he had absolutely no need to do.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, SosEtaSeth said:

How exactly is he a leech? Bro actually works, has his own cars that B didn't buy him, and he put a significant chunk of his net worth into supporting Britney's decision of trying to be closer to her ungrateful brats, something which he had absolutely no need to do.

Amen! Tell em’

3 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

lmao who do you think is funding his lifestyle? His lavish vacations? His home? Britney. Just because he buys some things doesnt mean he isnt using her. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

lmao who do you think is funding his lifestyle? His lavish vacations? His home? Britney. Just because he buys some things doesnt mean he isnt using her. 

Who cares? It’s not like he’s forcing her to be married to him? She has the money. That’s not his fault? I can’t with some of you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

That’s Britney’s husband. I wouldn’t never do that to her and did not say anything of the sort. He’s an attractive man, that’s my opinion.

Stay bitter :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Even though I’m 100% sure you’d jump at the change to suck the sweat off his balls, it’s  only gonna happen in your dreams, sweaty.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

I can't with the fact that yall feel so comfortable disrespecting Britney's decision making process. This is her longest relationship. She's had more than enough time to determine if she wanted to be with Sam, and she chose him. We all know she doesn't have the best track record, but that's no reason to be disrespecting Britney like that.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Stefani said:

The whole thing is mind-boggling to me tbh. We have TMZ getting insider  information about Britney's life and people wonder who's the source, yet we already know that Sam talks to them. And yet some people are still mystified about who's giving them info. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Sam would never do that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block