Abriendo las Puertas al Amor: Throwback to when Paulina Rubio used to make ballads

She is my favorite!!!  :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce: But I think some of the songs from her earliest albums didn't suit her voice. The ballad you mentioned is pretty good though, IMO. And the video for No Es Mi Culpa is cute. 

I really hope she's planning for a new album. I'll take sporadic singles over nothing, but I adored Deseo! I want more!! 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

She is my favorite!!!  :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce: But I think some of the songs from her earliest albums didn't suit her voice. The ballad you mentioned is pretty good though, IMO. And the video for No Es Mi Culpa is cute. 

I really hope she's planning for a new album. I'll take sporadic singles over nothing, but I adored Deseo! I want more!! 

She said in the promo interviews that she actually has several songs in store, so she might release an album down the road

I'm still mad that Dame Más wasn't a single (though she actually shot a video for it that she promised to leak someday) 

there were many potential singles on that album :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I'll also be forever pressed that this wasn't officially released

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block