Trailer Drops for New Series Based Off Beyoncé’s Toxic Fanbase titled “Swarm”

spacer.png

It’s obvious this is series is based off Beyoncé and her BeyHiv. I’m surprised Chloe got the green light to do this. From the trailer it shows what a toxic and obsessive, cult like nature Bey’s fanbase is. I would’ve thought Bey would’ve tried to stop the series  from happening, let alone have her protégé co-star in it. Will y’all be watching?

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

It’s obvious this is film is based off Beyoncé and her BeyHiv. I’m surprised Chloe got the green light to do this. From the trailer it shows what a toxic and obsessive, cult like nature Bey’s fanbase is. I would’ve thought Bey would’ve tried to stop the film from happening, let alone have her protégé co-star in it. Will y’all be watching?

This looks really good.

• Like 1

This is disturbing to say the least but I'm not surprised it was green-lit. Mafiaoncé and boss-hubby are such pathological narcissists that I'm sure they LOVE to know and see they have a following that is so brainwashed and whose lives revolve around their corrupt artistry, to the point they'd "kill for them". 

They are so controlling with every single little thing about them that if this movie has been made it's because they approved it. Disgusting people.

They will take it as a PR opportunity to talk about the film and do a campaign about respecting fandoms, be against violence and other bull**** that press will push as if the pope has spoken.

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0
  • Like 2

Be for real, Beyonce stans aren't scary at all. Ended tons of them on ATRL. They got such a meltdown when their fave missed IFPI’s Top 10 Global Artists, Singles and Albums Chart for 2022, it was so entertaining ngl 

Hx1YSjS.gif

Bey is flopping with ha new album so it humbles them and they are mad at her that there's no visuals, the album is good tho.

Hx1YSjS.gif

Edited by Henry.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Henry. said:

Be for real, Beyonce stans aren't scary at all. Ended tons of them on ATRL. They got such a meltdown when their fave missed IFPI’s Top 10 Global Artists, Singles and Albums Chart for 2022, it was so entertaining ngl 

Hx1YSjS.gif

Bey is flopping with ha new album so it humbles them and they are mad at her that there's no visuals, the album is good tho.

Hx1YSjS.gif

Wasn't it a Nicki fan that was giving out someones phone number and threatening a woman's whole family :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:, and Nicki just laughed and encouraged it:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:?

1 hour ago, Henry. said:

Hx1YSjS.gif

Hx1YSjS.gif

Yeah but bby you literally lose arguments and still think you won so did you really end them?:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

I never said I was, I said you always think you end people when you don’t so did you really end any of them? :typing_keyboard_computer:

I see someone's trying to start an off-topic drama. Do u know you can get WPs for inciting hate here?

Hx1YSjS.gif

Just because you united with some bottoms that tried me in the past doesn't mean you're powerful now and can take me down. Stay in your lane, Flopterney and remember that going against Henry is gon cost ya. 

Hx1YSjS.gif

Have A Lovely Day Ecard | American Greetings

Edited by Henry.
5 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

I never said I was, I said you always think you end people when you don’t so did you really end any of them? :typing_keyboard_computer:

1 minute ago, Henry. said:

I see someone's trying to start an off-topic drama. Do u know you can get WPs for inciting hate here?

Hx1YSjS.gif

Just because you united with some bottoms that tried me in the past doesn't mean you're powerful now and can take me down. Stay in your lane, Flopopterney and remember that going against Henry is gon cost ya. 

Hx1YSjS.gif

WHAT HAPPENED I THOUGHT U GUYS WERE GRLIES

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Hx1YSjS.gif

Just because you united with some bottoms that tried me in the past doesn't mean you're powerful now and can take me down. Stay in your lane, Flopterney and remember that going against Henry is gon cost ya. 

Hx1YSjS.gif

I was literally just joking around with you omg you’re so sensitiveBritney Spears Smile GIF

inciting hate :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.