Let’s be real, Hold Me Closer kinda went nowhere due to the horrible music video

5 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I understand what you mean. On paper it sounds like a smash hit with its peak and 20 weeks on the Hot 100. But in reality for such a big hit as it's claimed by some, it's shocking that it's struggling to even hit 200 million streams. It just seemed like as time went along it was such a non-event.

As a person who can see her Spotify stats, pfffffffffff

Daddy-chill GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Her Joel Corry remix is hitting 10 million streams and other remixes are over 1 million. Also, Toxic Las Vegas got released and My Only Wish had a strong run.

2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Her Joel Corry remix is hitting 10 million streams and other remixes are over 1 million. Also, Toxic Las Vegas got released and My Only Wish had a strong run.

So many people like the Joel Corry mix but I feel like I'm the only one who really likes the Purple Disco one and not like any of the others. Purple Disco elevates it.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

They don't know what they're talking about. This user acts like they're so elite where 200 million streams in 6 months on ONE platform is bread crumbs. Like Britney probably earned more from being featured on a song than they do over several years :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

They don't know what they're talking about. This user acts like they're so elite where 200 million streams in 6 months on ONE platform is bread crumbs. Like Britney probably earned more from being featured on a song than they do over several years :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Dec 1st 2022- almost 1 million from royalties on new releases (Toxic Pony, HMC and current remixes)

ALMOST 1 MILLION FROM SPOTIFY ONLY

Not including 3 versions of the CD, Apple, Tidal...

Some fans are dumb as ****. I'm so sorry but how do you put it differently than that.

Why does it matter if the song is a hit or not... I was more than happy to hear a new song from her, and we got what we wanted. And it is a hit, it could be a smash hit if she did performances, did a music video herself and did promotion, but clearly she doesn't wanna do that, stop asking that from her all the time.

33 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Not acting elite at all. And your attitude over my comment is ridiculous. But you do you.

13 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

So many people like the Joel Corry mix but I feel like I'm the only one who really likes the Purple Disco one and not like any of the others. Purple Disco elevates it.

I love the Purple Disco remix! Honestly, the song has been successful as a whole, in my opinion. I still wish she was more of a lead vocal. BUT, it's still iconic to me. Biased. :)

• Love 1
Just now, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

DON'T! People here want to believe it's a smash hit that somehow has been taking over the world by storm 🤣

let them have it, bless them 

It’s so funny though… Just because it debuted in the Top 10, doesn’t mean it actually was a hit… it literally started free falling after the first week and I haven’t heard much about it since September 2022

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.