Does Britney Need a PR Team?

britney having pr right now is very damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

yes, the right pr would help tremendously combating the smear campaign. but people want to hear directly from britney. if pr speaks it's "britney didn't say it! it's team con part 2! how can we know?" but when britney does speak it's still "she was forced to say it! why didn't she say xyz like xyz? when was this taken? it was cut and edited!" i mean even her last video addressing this, we have banon making up a horrific lie about something she allegedly said (if you have twitter you'll know)

so it really doesn't matter either way at this point. and it truly won't matter unless britney ever decides she wants to be "britney spears" again

• Like 1

she will hire of course after reading this...

I think right now she is going through process of adjusting to her new freedom. SHe was all controlled and now she is completely free and the closest people betrayed her so she has trust issues. I think eventually she will get through it and she can hire a good pr team what will work for her and she will control them not vice versa. I think right now she deals with a tons of emotions and that is why she doesn't really care about any pr or strategy. ANd btw we don't know if she will start working again. I am more concerned that her lawyer is doing with all that crap from tmz. WHy isn't he sending some ceist and desists...

• Like 2

If she ever wants to revamp her image and have a “comeback” of some sort, then yes. She needs a whole new team. 

that said, if she doesn’t care about any of that, then who cares. She can still bring in a decent income/live off what she has. So if she just wants to play on IG and release the odd song then so be it 🤷‍♀️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block