Does Britney Need a PR Team?

At this point I don't care about ''don't tell her what to do'' comments. She really needs a good PR team. She's a celebrity. She's Britney Spears. It's dangerous to not have it, especially that media literally put her through hell in the past. We all see what's going on right now. Team con is here and they try to get her and take control of the narrative w/ their weird stories.

I know she's most likely scared to hire someone but there are ways to control these people etc.Β 

If she has a PR team now, well they suck.Β 

Β 

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Didn't she mentioned few days ago on IG that she'll never hire a PR team again?Β :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

And no, I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I'm just saying what she saidΒ :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I think she said that about a management team? Two different things:

A management team is responsible for overseeing the operations and making decisions that impact the overall direction of a company or organization. This team typically consists of executives and managers who are responsible for various aspects of the business such as finance, marketing, human resources, and more.

On the other hand, a PR team is responsible for managing the public image and reputation of a company or organization. They develop and implement strategies for communicating with the public, the media, and other stakeholders. The goal of a PR team is to maintain a positive image for the company, build strong relationships with stakeholders, and mitigate any potential damage to the company's reputation.

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 3

She doesn't want any control mechanism in her life. SheΒ  mentioned not long ago that she doesn't want management team.Β  She is not seeing her kids. Obliviously this is destroying her each day. It seems she is struggling with her medicines tho. So last thing she cares about is her brand image I think. She just needs more people like Elton for her music career to inspire and support her.

10 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

So last thing she cares about is her brand image I think.Β 

This is such a weird take. She literally makes Instagram posts to deny awful rumors about her. It's not only her ''brand'' image. It's her image as a person.Β 

10 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

She doesn't want any control mechanism in her life.

It's not about controlling her. It's about controlling what media say about her and fighting fake stories about her.Β 

Edited by Henry.
11 minutes ago, Mxra said:

Having B's team would mean we don't see / hear from her till her new album era. Which in Brits case. Would be never.Β 

i think that approach will work for britney somehow if she decides to come back from retirementΒ 

Edited by mfanbs

she may be fed up after so many years of PR... at the end of the day, a PR time DOES tell you what you can and cannot do publicly, and if she doesn't want to work rn, she really doesn't need one.

i understand your point bc rn she's not in control of the media narrative and she obviously cares about what ppl say about her, she's constantly mentioning it on IG, but i think she feels better if she does it herself through social media and if that works for her, it's OK.

16 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

she may be fed up after so many years of PR... at the end of the day, a PR time DOES tell you what you can and cannot do publicly, and if she doesn't want to work rn, she really doesn't need one.

She hires them so they can't force herΒ 

16 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i understand your point bc rn she's not in control of the media narrative and she obviously cares about what ppl say about her, she's constantly mentioning it on IG, but i think she feels better if she does it herself through social media and if that works for her, it's OK.

21 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Or she can just totally choose to be a normal person and be her own pr team using her social media and be a part of the people and go for ice cream and take a stroll down the grove like we all can do.Β 

It's impossible for her to fight 292829292 fake stories about her at onceΒ 

Edited by Henry.
57 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Or she can just totally choose to be a normal person and be her own pr team using her social media and be a part of the people and go for ice cream and take a stroll down the grove like we all can do.Β 

But she can’t and as much as I hate to disagree with you because you’re so hot, it’s just the cold harsh truth that she’ll never be a normal person in this lifetime.

Unless her PR team help, she’s probably going to be battling stories for the rest of her life

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block