Justice Podcast: Britney is too scared to hire PR or Trust Anybody & TCon Feel Free to Smear Her..."To Britney I say you are strong, feisty, talented, smart and somewhere deep inside still the woman that you were long before Lou walked into your life"

If Britney chooses to do any public work, I would like her to have a PR team, just because it would be a lot of work on her, but right now, the only point of it be to respond to tabloids, which is not only pointless, but creates a demand for more. Britney, Sam, Rosengart etc. respond to the important matters I.e when there is grounds to respond like Kfed situation, Tmz restaurant incident etc...

...but right now, its also slightly pointless because tabloids are still going to give their time to painting Britney negatively, whether that's at the wishes of someone else or not, and on top of that, there are still going to be conspiracy theorists on platforms saying that the person hired for PR is "lying", they're part of "Team Con 2", and "if Britney really wanted X,Y,Z, she would have said it" and demand nonexistent proof of something with no basis, creating distrust and fueling tabloids.

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

Why do people keep saying she doesn't have a PR team? She does have one.

having a pr team and having a pr team that actually works are not the same. if that jeff raymond dude is even still around, it's clear he's not actually doing anything for britney to combat the smear campaign. we can only speculate as to why that is. 

• Like 1

i don't blame britney for being wary of who to trust right now. this smear campaign doesn't help, so it's even more of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. people demands answers from BRITNEY, and even then they aren't satisfied.

britney will take a very, very long time for her trust issues to be resolved, if at all completely. eventually, i think she will turn to the current people she knows she can trust (her lawyer) for advice about industry/career related matters. her career and her image are not her priority, understandably so. it's impossible for any of those to happen when she still has NO justice. 

• Love 1

they  conspired  to take away Britneys freedom by using her children as leverage and they still  are not in jail.. her own stupid  family made it possible. so yeah be  wary of the others the one closest to u.  And on top of that her son is now used again against her  giving those stupid interviews.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I am confused as to what is going on with Rosengart. I was inclined to think some of the criticism people had of him was unfair as he did maneoveour to get her out of the conservatorship in a short period of time, which (considering how hard they are to get out of) is impressive. It finally felt like she had a stong character to protect and advocate for her and I blamed Judge Penny and Jamie Spears nonsense for the lack of progress in the probate court. However, I am finding Rosengart's silence over the last week disconcerting.  I appreciate it is hard to prove defammation in California, but surely there must be a limit and when does it tip over into harrassment? Even if elements of TMZs nonsense is true, I find it very hard to believe that some of the "facts" are not being missrepresented. I suppose though that Rosengart cannot do anything unless Britney instructs him to do so and she may be very frightend at the moment, I would be. Whatever the truth of the situation is, the level of cruelty thrown in her direction is staggering. Criminals seem to be treated with less scorn and vitriol. What did she ever do that was so bad other than be succesful and not allow her family to control her and continue benefitting financially.        

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Grace Kelly said:

I am confused as to what is going on with Rosengart. I was inclined to think some of the criticism people had of him was unfair as he did maneoveour to get her out of the conservatorship in a short period of time, which (considering how hard they are to get out of) is impressive. It finally felt like she had a stong character to protect and advocate for her and I blamed Judge Penny and Jamie Spears nonsense for the lack of progress in the probate court. However, I am finding Rosengart's silence over the last week disconcerting.  I appreciate it is hard to prove defammation in California, but surely there must be a limit and when does it tip over into harrassment? Even if elements of TMZs nonsense is true, I find it very hard to believe that some of the "facts" are not being missrepresented. I suppose though that Rosengart cannot do anything unless Britney instructs him to do so and she may be very frightend at the moment, I would be. Whatever the truth of the situation is, the level of cruelty thrown in her direction is staggering. Criminals seem to be treated with less scorn and vitriol. What did she ever do that was so bad other than be succesful and not allow her family to control her and continue benefitting financially.        

This is why Britney's testimony always scares me when says her dad told her, "we can't help you now." Just how far up the power structure does all of this go? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

I'm so puzzled by Rosengart's silence. He was defending her avidly until August. Now he isn't talking to the media anymore...hopefully some criminal charges are brewing

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.