Sam Smith breaks the Internet with new photo for Perfect magazine

GOOOOO SAMMY!!! Someone representing AVERAGE/HUSKY GUYS!!! Not everyone has the body of a gym rat. Not everyone wants that type of body. That's not the ONLY type of body that's attractive. One, he's not fat and he's not obese. Mind you, he's 6'2" and he carries his weight quite damn well. Can we stop thinking that only men with muscular bodies are attractive and the ONLY type of body to have or that's acceptable?? I hope those of you who are bashing him for loving who he is AS HE IS never end up with a health issue that'll cause you to gain weight. It's effing ridiculous and saddening. Truly. 

• Love 9

People are talking about his weight, but the real thing is who tf would wear that?

I've never kept any tabs on him before, but he is doing this like an attention seeker. The bizzare clothes he wore at the Grammys and now this. This looks like something a ****star would wear as she's trying to seduce the guy in the video.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

People are talking about his weight, but the real thing is who tf would wear that?

I've never kept any tabs on him before, but he is doing this like an attention seeker. The bizzare clothes he wore at the Grammys and now this. This looks like something a ****star would wear as she's trying to seduce the guy in the video.

I agree the outfit is just string/ribbon and leaves nothing to the imagination :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Marjoram said:

I’m shocked with the responses to be honest, I may not like him but if a ripped dude did this same pose with the same outfit you would be lusting over him. 
I’m not for saying obesity is healthy, but everyone should mind their own business and be happy that anyone can be happy in their own skin

I do agree with you that there are dubble standards but I don't agree these kind of pictures should be okay at all, ripped or not. This is too much. There are boundaries.

I am not a saint but it's just too much.

• Like 3

Everyone has the right to make nude photo's, to dress up provocatively and to break beauty standards.

You have the right to look the other way if it's not appealing to you.

It does not fit today's beauty standards. Sam knows that. We all know that. And Sam'sprobably sick of that standard and this is their way of rebelling.

And to all the people dramatically calling him "disgusting", have you ever been at a beach ? Every beach has bodies like this in bikini's and tiny swimsuits. Do you walk around the beach pointing and going "ewwww ewwww disgusting my eyes are burning" ? Why is it that the fact that they are on a cover or on a website like this and being famous that makes it unacceptable ? 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.