Beyoncé has 32 Grammys. Christina has 5. Shakira has 3. Britney only has 1. Why?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please engage within this thread respectfully, even if disagreeing with a user. 

Guess who's back to take over Exhale, r@+s! 

5 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Not ha being on vacation as we speakT

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

...said a r@+ that gets banned every two days

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

He can stay making those "what's your favorite Track 3 from each Britney album" threads since he's too much of a britard to troll his fave

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

The bigger the star, the bigger the target, Joshyr@+! The way ATRL didn't even want to sign you I- 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not him dragging me for generic threads, his audaciTy

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

He can stay on ATRL with those generic threads as far as I'm concerned 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Why are u so mad, Joshua? Did I hurt your feelings? It's not my fault you're like in love with me or something

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Let's be real here for ONCE, @Blackout2006 is an Exhale has-been, literally Katy Perry of Exhale and @Joshyworld's explosive personality made him lose all of his fans, truly Demi Lovato of Exhale. I'm literally Britney Spears of Exhale. I started very innocent, I was literally Exhale' sweetheart and then media made me a school s/ut of Exhale. 

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

After dumping Britney Spears via cell phone, as Scoop! reported last week, Isaac Cohen wasted no time cashing in on their connection. The publicity-hungry model blabbed to a British...

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

1 minute ago, Henry. said:

Guess who's back to take over Exhale, r@+s! 

...said a r@+ that gets banned every two days

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

The bigger the star, the bigger the target, Joshyr@+! The way ATRL didn't even want to sign you I- 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Why are u so mad, Joshua? Did I hurt your feelings? It's not my fault you're like in love with me or something

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

@Rik vs Exhale come get your child or the security!

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.