A lot of people simply don’t want to believe Britney was abused.

28 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Basically was antagonizing me for being a Britney fan. The conversation started with us talking about musicians I like and there level of talent…then he said “well you also think Britney is talented…” that’s when he asked if I believe she is crazy yet because he keep up with her Instagram post

That’s super toxic and rude of them. 

• Love 1

lol, I'm a psychologist, and I can assure you that no ethical psychologist would call a person "crazy."

It would be unethical for either a psychiatrist or psychologist to sign off that Britney qualifies for a conservatorship when she doesn't demonstrate issues with dementia or other neurodegenerative problems. To date, I don't believe she's ever been assessed.

To our knowledge, a combination of the corrupt California justice system and industry connections landed her in one.

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block