We should be more appreciative of the performances that Britney did give us

I was watching this performance last night after so long:

Truly epitomizes how and why she was truly the 90s and 2000s IT-GIRL. She encapsulated that era in pop culture so perfectly. The blonde hair, the tube top, the synchronized choreography, the headset. It's insane how fast she became an American icon and worldwide superstar almost overnight.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

I was watching this performance last night after so long:

Truly epitomizes how and why she was truly the 90s and 2000s IT-GIRL. She encapsulated that era in pop culture so perfectly. The blonde hair, the tube top, the synchronized choreography, the headset. It's insane how fast she became an American icon and worldwide superstar almost overnight.

Omg! I love old school Britney. Thank you for posting :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s disrespectful that we don’t acknowledge the excellence that is the performer, Britney Spears more often :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

As a mod, I have to speak out :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Post your fav Britney performance down in the comments. 

I can’t wait to read all of your answers :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

-GlitterRain 

Mean Girls Gym GIF by Paramount Movies

I just wanted to say that it makes me a bit sad to see people critiquing Britney’s performances during the con because she wasn’t able to function at her best. And she did amazing work during that time.

Outside of the obvious MTV performances 

Thinkin’ About You is one of my absolute favourites from her early days. She slays the vocals and choreo. 
The BBMAs was so hot. She looked and moved great. Even though it was just a mini version of Vegas, she nailed it and the crowd was eating it up. 
The whole ABC special was amazing but the Boys/S4U performance stands out to me. She doesn’t even do the choreo to it’s full extent but her charisma and natural performing ability shines regardless. 
Pretty Girls is a mid song for her but the live performance was one of her best in a while. She seemed to be really enjoying herself. 
S4U at the ‘01 BBMA’s is totally overshadowed by the VMA’s (and probably fairly so) but this performance was also amazing and I still love the green pinstripe pants. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block