"THE IDOL" soundtrack will be revealed in the coming two weeks, Will Britney be a part of this?

55 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Hm hm hm one of the Exhale girlies @TOUCHMEANGEL spilled a few weeks ago that it will be released on Feb 14. And now this. The girlie knows something :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

@TOUCHMEANGEL are you Britney Spears

Hi smartie 

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/816698-omg-hold-me-closer-jumps-to-21-itunes-us-sold-500000-units-in-the-states-4-on-mediabase-hot-ac-159-million-streams-still-top-10-itunes-ww-1-in-aus-croatia-israel-poland-singapore-uae-hungary-slovenia-a-global-hit-with-longevity/page/2/

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/818854-20-weeks-on-bilboard-hot-100-for-hold-me-closer-before-idle-love-collab-feb-valentines-would-be-amazing/

At that time i didn't know Miley was coming back and Flowers is now too strong. I love Miley she is so nice and always shows her support for Britney so the released date should be pushed back til Miley's 2nd single is out.

The Weeknd is also big on streaming, we can win by end of March i really want a #1 debut.

And oh, i'm male 38 from Vietnam, fans here call me Godney online because i have used a spiritual signature IN GODNEY WE TRUST and that photo in the requesting threads back in the 2010s https://mobile.twitter.com/BArmyTMA

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

We’ll have to wait and see :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She has to be in it she posted a picture with the actor who played Elton John and then she did a song with the real Elton John 

she also posted a pic with The Weeknd a few months ago!

my fingers are crossed, my gut is telling me she’s gonna be featured in some type of way unless it just didn’t work lol

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

She has to be in it she posted a picture with the actor who played Elton John and then she did a song with the real Elton John 

she also posted a pic with The Weeknd a few months ago!

my fingers are crossed, my gut is telling me she’s gonna be featured in some type of way unless it just didn’t work lol

:bouncey:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block