"THE IDOL" soundtrack will be revealed in the coming two weeks, Will Britney be a part of this?

I really doubt it tbh! There has not been any official source with this rumored collab. At least for Slay Me Closer, Pagesix was the first outlet to break the news so there was definitely something to backup that info  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If there's something Britney-related in that album, it'd most likely be a The Weeknd original song that samples some elements from an old Britney hit, or her vocals from an old hit. Pretty much like Rihanna's 'Cheers (drink to that)' that samples Avril Lavigne's vocals from 'I'm with you:clownery_makeup_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block