Who do you want to see Britney call out next?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

This really shouldn't be encouraged, even in a joking manner. I promise you Britney's nasty attitude is gonna blow up in her face when she goes after somebody that's gonna fire back. She's lucky she's dealing with people going the classy route (staying silent) or people that can't use their voice. For somebody talking a lot about being silent, you'd think she would be understanding towards that Jack in the Box employee that has to shove down anything he wants to say in retaliation because he needs the job. If you know what I'm talking about than you get it. don't you think people in retail want to cuss ********* out when they act like *********? Yeah, but we also have an iron clamp on our mouth because a paycheck is on the line. 

People really need to stop putting celebs on pedestals. Their **** stinks as much as yours, mine or the neighbor down the street. They're not goddesses, gods, queens or kings. 

Me after reading this Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

People really need to stop putting celebs on pedestals. Their **** stinks as much as yours, mine or the neighbor down the street. They're not goddesses, gods, queens or kings. 

Right, which is why it’s fine to acknowledge that this was a situation in which a severely traumatized woman was triggered by something completely innocuous that was said by the Jack in the Box employee, which probably confused and offended the Jack in the Box employee because he clearly had no intention of doing so. I also think that the compassion that he already had for her might have extended to him understanding that the situation was not really about him and that she does not yet have the tools to deal with those situations properly. She didn’t take photos of him or post a video, even though she does keep mentioning him. But again, these events with Selena and Jack in the Box guy are staying with her because they cut deep. There’s something serious there that she hasn’t been able to process yet and she won’t handle those situations well until she does. Retail employees are constantly mistreated and faced with situations like this too often, I completely agree with that. But I just think it’s important to note that Britney wasn’t coming from a place of entitlement, she felt disrespected in a way that no one could understand in the moment and expressed it very poorly.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block