Brave New Girl emulates literary classic Brave New World

Did anyone else ever catch this? It's really obvious but it seems everyone online hates the song so I just wanted to shed some light on it

Her processed vocals emulating the future, this underlying frustration with the system she's currently in, her eventual actual downfall and how Brave New World ends the same, her recent revelations of her family dynamics at the time...

It all seems too intentional, especially with her later releasing songs as Mona Lisa and Rebellion. Britney has always struck me as a thought-through and witty person, so I just always assumed it as the truth, but I can't really find any info about it online.

What do y'all think?

eb-thistle-social-image.jpg?v=3.83.17
WWW.BRITANNICA.COM

Brave New World, novel by Aldous Huxley, published in 1932. The book presents a nightmarish vision of a future society. Brave New World is set in 2540 ce, which the novel identifies as the year AF...

The novel examines a futuristic society, called the World State, that revolves around science and efficiency. In this society, emotions and individuality are conditioned out of children at a young age, and there are no lasting relationships because “every one belongs to every one else” (a common World State dictum). 

John becomes angrier and angrier with this society, until eventually he runs away to a lighthouse to live in isolation. He is able to evade tourists and reporters for a while, but eventually they find him and gawk as he engages in self-flagellation. The intensity of the crowd increases when John whips not only himself but a woman as well. Crowds descend from helicopters to witness the spectacle. Another woman appears (who is implied to be Lenina), and John attempts to whip her too. John is soon overcome with passion, and, after coming under the influence of soma, he falls asleep. The next morning, appalled at his complicity in the system, he hangs himself.

Edited by Goten21
3 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I stan this song so hard anything that adds any possible glimpse of depth and concept to it I'm buying so yeah I confirm that that is true no sources needed 

Saints And Sinners Tea GIF by Bounce

#streamBraveNewSlay

Also Brave New World itself was inspired by Shakespeare, so it really all comes full circle when Britney Spears' Brave New Girl was inspired by Shakespeare, huh

britney funny gifs | WiffleGif

social?cache=15&id=174252562&title=Brave
PLAY.ANGHAMI.COM

Play and download Brave New Girl - Britney Spears producer Joshua Schwartz from The Original Doll with James Rodriguez - and other episodes including The development, signing & launching...

The producer confirms they talked about deep topics for a long time and that the song is Britney's vision. When you think about Lynne being a fanatic stage mom, it becomes even wilder when you consider the movie they released titled also Brave New Girl, which is this weird caricature of Britney's life. I think Britney was turning it into a cynical commentary with this song rather than paying homage to the movie. The vocal production and with Britney saying "She don't want no new york no LA" it's in direct contradiction with the movie's plot.

6 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn not u making this song a conceptual and a meaningful song when it is just a fun and experimental sound ala Britney.

BUT, i am sure Britney had a LOT of imput into this song. The effects, the rapping is so 2003 Britney, only true fans will understand.

BUT... Stop trying BNG happen.

gqCjZq4.gif&nbsp

You can't try to make something happen when it already happened

gqCjZq4.gif&nbsp

Hating BNG is an outdated practice I fear

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block