Britney Deactivates Instagram

12 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It’s strange why is it such news what Britney post on ig and does, so many celebs post wild captions and delete their it’s but it seems Britney can’t ever just post like them, idk if it’s because of her fame but Ik quite a few lower level celebs who post odd stuff all the time and no one cares, and they also delete their accounts, or don’t post for years and no one questions if their alive 

LOL sure. Keep telling yourself that. Britney's Instagram behaviours are totally normal. Nothing to see. 

(Also you do realize this is a Britney Spears fan site right?) 

• Like 1

If she keeps posting those confusing and weird posts.... I hope she deactivates her Instagram for good. Or at least for several weeks or months. Most of  her posts only makes me feel like her mind is still trapped and she's still a prisoner.  She needs to find a hobby or a new purpose in her life in order to free herself. I said it out of love. All of these are tiring and it's hard for people to defend her.

She may be angry or frustrated at something, but not everything needed to post on social media. Just deal with it in private. I'm wondering if she has someone to talk to ? 

12 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It’s strange why is it such news what Britney post on ig and does, so many celebs post wild captions and delete their it’s but it seems Britney can’t ever just post like them, idk if it’s because of her fame but Ik quite a few lower level celebs who post odd stuff all the time and no one cares, and they also delete their accounts, or don’t post for years and no one questions if their alive 

The difference is Britney was in a 13 year CON.

Britney was also controlled and forced to post the "all is well" mess on her Instagram account and the back and forth on if she's the one controlling it or not continues.

We were all manipulated as fans and the public that things were okay with B having this C ship. 

In addition to that the media and the CON paint her out as unstable, crazy and she keeps deleting Insta and runs to Twitter.

Unfortunately, she fans the flames so it's good she deactivated again. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block