Britney is mass bleeding subs- but why?

I don't know what it is, but even for me Britney did not make my Spotify top 5 artists for the first time since 2018.

I still love her music, but find myself listening to it less and less. I'm not really sure why. I feel a sense of sadness when I listen to her music. Glory was nice but it aged like milk and I've already listened to previous albums to death.

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

There is no drama. I just want to understand why she keeps losing millions of subs. Why? Because of 2 songs? My Only Wish is still in her top 10, just like HMC. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Yes literally because of those two songs. Her average is usually in the mid 20 million on Spotify when it’s not Xmas and when new songs haven’t been released in ages

• Like 4

She's losing listeners because Christmas is over and all of the extra people who don't normally play her music, or hear her other songs passively while listening to a Spotify playlist, are gone.

Her usual amount is low to mid 20 million. She usually hits high 30's during Christmastime and this year hit over 40 million for her first time. I think it was 43 or 44 million people.

This is natural and happens to other artists who have Christmas songs. Their listeners skyrocket and then fall to their usual amount.

Edited by Frankie8
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

She's losing listeners because Christmas is over and all of the extra people who don't normally play her music, or hear her other songs passively while listening to a Spotify playlist, are gone.

Her usual amount is low to mid 20 million. She usually hits high 30's during Christmastime and this year hit over 40 million for her first time. I think it was 43 or 44 million people.

This is natural and happens to other artists who have Christmas songs. Their listeners skyrocket and then fall to their usual amount.

Thanks! Someone finally said it.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.