Britney Spears Looking to Sell Mansion She Bought in 2022 (Report)

The 41-year-old In The Zone superstar is already looking for applicants to buy the mansion that she bought in 2022, according to a new report.

Britney started showing the Calabasas house, which she and husband Sam Asghari bought for $11.8 million in June of 2022, and she's reportedly asking for $12 million, via TMZ. Bryce Pennel at Compass holds the listing.

According to the report, Britney moved out of the home quickly after moving in due to the house being "too exposed" for her liking.

The home is located in the same neighborhood as ex Kevin Federline.

Britney "just didn't fall in love with her new surroundings" and quickly looked to sell the mansion.

• Love 1

It definitely has to do with what Kevin did to her in the media and how brainwashed the boys are. It’s actually really sad. And the fact that she’s not even wanting to make a buck on it, just selling it for what she bought it for, says a lot. 

It kind of sucks that she married someone who’s so attached to Hollywood. I imagine her really healing in a beautiful big house in the country.
Hopefully one day:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Edited by Aymama
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

First, isn't this AP? I mean we didn't know the details before but, why make the thread this title? Britney Spears Looking to Sell Mansion She Bought in 2022 (Report)

4 hours ago, Zach F said:

The 41-year-old In The Zone superstar is already looking for applicants to buy the mansion that she bought in 2022, according to a new report.

Britney started showing the Calabasas house, which she and husband Sam Asghari bought for $11.8 million in June of 2022, and she's reportedly asking for $12 million, via TMZ. Bryce Pennel at Compass holds the listing.

According to the report, Britney moved out of the home quickly after moving in due to the house being "too exposed" for her liking.

The home is located in the same neighborhood as ex Kevin Federline.

Britney "just didn't fall in love with her new surroundings" and quickly looked to sell the mansion.

Yeah, I think we all realized that she got that house to be closer to her sons and spend time and since they've distanced themselves from her, she doesn't need to be there… she knew how much space it had before she bought it. 

Also, source?? What article is this from?

13 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

First, isn't this AP? I mean we didn't know the details before but, why make the thread this title? Britney Spears Looking to Sell Mansion She Bought in 2022 (Report)

Yeah, I think we all realized that she got that house to be closer to her sons and spend time and since they've distanced themselves from her, she doesn't need to be there… she knew how much space it had before she bought it. 

Also, source?? What article is this from?

Here ya go so you can stop whining

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block