I need help finding a song that samples BOM (Update. I found the song)

There is an obscure super chill EDM song I heard that samples the line “monogamy’s the way to go” as well as Britney’s moans in BOM. And I cannot remember the song name or artist. It came on the “chill out” radio on Pandora lol. (I’ve tried to play that station again and it hasn’t came up. I might have messed up my algorithm somehow)

I have tried to Google the lyrics but all it shows is BOM :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

it’s mostly an instrumental song with Britney whispering in the background (just that one single line). 

Edit: it has a similar vibe/sound as this other track I found called “Enigmatic Encounter” by ATB

FINAL EDIT: I found the song I’m talking about but I don’t think it samples BOM. I still think it samples Britney but I’m unsure now. It’s called Feel Yourself by Nordlight. I think Britney’s moans might be sampled on the second half of this song but yeah not sure now :clownery_makeup_meme: (around 5 minutes into the song) although it sounds like Slave not BOM. So I was remembering wrong 

Edited by Nightmare3p
  • Like 1
Just now, Isla said:

Isn't 'monogamy is the way to go' a common phrase? If it was a sample I can't imagine it being a well known song/artist.

I’m not sure if it is honestly. But I know it was Britney’s voice. And it also had her moans from the song sampled in there. 

I’ve heard to more than once on that Pandora station and I always forget the name. But I can’t seem to get the track again. 

I figured it can’t be too obscure if it’s on Pandora 🥲

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Nightmare3p said:

I’m not sure if it is honestly. But I know it was Britney’s voice. And it also had her moans from the song sampled in there. 

I’ve heard to more than once on that Pandora station and I always forget the name. But I can’t seem to get the track again. 

I figured it can’t be too obscure if it’s on Pandora 🥲

Ooh that's interesting, surely it'd be more well known among us if it was sampled? 

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ooh that's interesting, surely it'd be more well known among us if it was sampled? 

That’s what I was hoping for too lol.

side story but I have 2 friends who I met in 2014 while waiting for POM. We have a group chat since then and we talk about everything Britney. I showed them this track a few years ago too but now I can’t remember the name. They remember what I’m talking about but don’t remember the track name either :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

5 minutes ago, Irvine said:

this one?

355889a52ddda9fa1aefd2d76a6f6272.720x720
GENIUS.COM

Put Your Lips Together Lyrics: You know how to whistle, don't ya? / Just put your lips together / Just put your lips together / And blow, and blow, and blow / You can be a pop princess, put you in...

No but thanks for checking!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

the one I’m referring to is mostly instrumental kind a mid tempo EDM chill out type song. It barely has lyrics 😢 

1 hour ago, Nightmare3p said:

That’s what I was hoping for too lol.

side story but I have 2 friends who I met in 2014 while waiting for POM. We have a group chat since then and we talk about everything Britney. I showed them this track a few years ago too but now I can’t remember the name. They remember what I’m talking about but don’t remember the track name either :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Oh that's sad :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I'm glad you got to meet friends at your POM show though! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block