Miley Cyrus Flowers and Shakira, is the beginning of a revenge songs trend.

While revenge songs are nothing new in pop Music, but its a trend now in pop music. 

Miley Cyrus, Shakira are now taking a page from Beyoncé and the queen of revenge and Karma Music herself Taylor Swift, in turning love gone bad, and a woman is scorned and want the worst for my ex, all the way to the bank account and it's showing in record breaking numbers. 

People love revenge and anger, that's just how the world works. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Zach F said:

Waiting for Britney’s revenge album :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

5 hours ago, Bo da toe said:

Kelly Clarkson is coming out with her divorce album and the new since u been gone so the trend shall continue :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

4 hours ago, K-man said:

Here for it! Would like to request one from Janet Jackson and that billionaire she married, another one from Mariah against Nick. In my fantasy Britney’s revenge song would be called “Daddy’s Little Girl (Love Ya!)”

spacer.png

The way y'all made me feel like I NEED angry ex wives / angry people albums to tell their version of the story JUST SIMPLY TO SURVIVE THROUGH 2023 is beyond me :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.