Sam we love you!!!

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Rojo said:

Who’s “we” ? I don’t like nor trust him. 

Also kinda s**ist and reductive to limit him to his apparence.

And he’s not my type.

He works hard on his physique and I’m just celebrating it. He looks great! I’ll add a photo of him with clothes to make you chipper! 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

He works hard on his physique and I’m just celebrating it. He looks great! I’ll add a photo of him with clothes to make you chipper! 

Can’t deny he works hard… on his physique. Don’t forget to highlight his “career”. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, britney_rocks said:

Pretty privilege is a thing. The guy can turn out to be a ****, but because of the way he looks he gets a pass. Shallow exhale never seizes to amaze me. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Not you acting like you actually know him to say he’s the villain that you think he is. Britney married him and raves about him so I’m not sure why you feel he’s so awful but please enjoy the photos :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block